Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Do You Live In Owerri? Cleen's Coworking Space Is Now Open For Use. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Live In Owerri? Cleen's Coworking Space Is Now Open For Use. (1442 Views)

Beautiful Coworking Space At Surulere, Lagos / A Low Cost Shop / Office Space Is Needed In Abuja / The Impression Hub - A Fun & Accessible Coworking Space In Akoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Live In Owerri? Cleen's Coworking Space Is Now Open For Use. by HeartlandNews: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Are you looking for the ideal work space/desk space to work from?
There Co-Working space is for micro, small and medium enterprise, cooperate bodies, freelancers and students working on their projects.
call:08103014565

Address:
Area M, World Bank Housing Estate
(By World Bank Market)
New Owerri, Imo State.

Re: Do You Live In Owerri? Cleen's Coworking Space Is Now Open For Use. by goodspeed963(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Konstantine99:
Their offices look amazing, it's a dream to have such a coworking space. I hope that one day I'll have the chance to move and work in such a space. God help me. It will not only be beautiful, but it will also increase the productivity of my employees.
Yeah, brother! These offices were built by professionals, and such work isn't cheap. Only the ones that God chooses can own such offices. A lot of us work day to day and dream about having such offices. The most important is to not lose hope. God is always next to you and listens your prays.
Re: Do You Live In Owerri? Cleen's Coworking Space Is Now Open For Use. by BalaklavaS: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
I live in Antwerp, Belgium. I want to tell you guys that you don't always need to buy a new office for making a change. Let's face it - that's expensive and a lot of us can't afford it. But why not redesigning the offices that you already have? That's what my boss did. He contacted the guys from Humgy - a company which is specialized in coworking in Antwerp. They did an amazing job in renovating our offices, they changed them at 180 degrees. When we first entered the office after the renovation, we couldn't recognize it. Renovation is needed from time to time. If not a total redesign, at least a few changes should be done to improve the productivity of employees.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With BQ In Osapa London, Lekki. / TO LET:- Single Room & Room/parlour @ Ilupeju - Palmgrove & Obanikoro , Lagos / Making Of this Simple 3 Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.