Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

How I Got A Grant Of 1.7 Million Naira - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Got A Grant Of 1.7 Million Naira (1167 Views)

Outbyte PC Repair Crack 1.7.172.24437 + Serial Key Free / How Do I Get A Grant To Finance An App That I Developed? / Procedure To Obtaining The Grant Of Probate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got A Grant Of 1.7 Million Naira by ebijones: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2019
I am taking my time to write this because I believe my story will encourage some of you here not to give up and help some of you get that money you need to start that business or farm of yours.

For about three years now I have tried applying for Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Fund, and every year when the list comes out and my name is not on the list I feel terribly bad, however, I always encourage myself to try again and put more effort in the application process, in most cases I even have to reach out to professionals to help me with my application, but my name never comes out.

Despite this, giving up is never an option for me - believe me, it has never been easy. However, I kept pushing and saving to start my Plantain flour and chips processing business.

Well, I wrote to Bank of Agriculture and went to their office several times but nothing show o!

In October, 2018, I attended a conference hosted by TechnoServe at Abuja where I met someone who introduced me to some grants (money) giving organizations that I can apply. Some are free while few required you register with a fee.

He particularly insisted that I register with www.agrogrants.com
I wrote the url down and immediately I arrived home I visited the website and applied with N3,850 as registration fee.
The application and registration process is one of the simplest so far.

Just like the others grants and programs I have applied for, I just believed it will work and I forget about it.

Amazingly, on the first week of December, I got an email followed by a text from www.Agrogrants.com to send my bank account details and my Grant Identity Number (GIN is a number you receive after you had filled your Grant Application Form and paid your registration fee immediately. Without your Grant Identity Number, you won't be given your grant money).

Surprisingly, I got an alert and wow! It is N1.7 Million.

I got the fund I needed to start my agro business.

All I want to tell you now is to keep pushing and never give up. I hope my story inspires you a little bit.

By the way, the 2019 www.agrogrants.com application/registration is out. Please, I urge you to apply. The process is very simple.

However, If you have any enquiries or need a guide, I am here to help. Believe me, the process is very simple and it is guaranteed!

Edited: You can join a Whatsapp training where myself and someone will guide you on how to apply for this particular grant. The training is free! Click on the link below to join the Whatsapp training group.

https:///JpyAJg

Your lovely Sister on this journey to greatness.

Ebi Jones.
Re: How I Got A Grant Of 1.7 Million Naira by TPIPROPERTY(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

Why Won't My Chromecast Work On My TV? / Rice Color Sorter | Color Sorter Machine for sale - Best Price / Nigerian Law School Past Questions And Answers PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.