Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nollywood Curvy Actress, Ini Edo, Gives Reason Why She Has Not Been Active. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Curvy Actress, Ini Edo, Gives Reason Why She Has Not Been Active. (482 Views)

Israel DMW Flies Economy Class, Gives Reason / Nollywood Curvy Mama, Ebele Okaro Release Stunning Pictures Of Her Sexy Daughter / Finally, Actress Ini Edo Is Pregnant, Check Her Out - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Curvy Actress, Ini Edo, Gives Reason Why She Has Not Been Active. by Mowunmiaf: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Beautiful actress Ini Edo is one of Nollywood’s most sought-after actresses today. With over a hundred movies in the kitty, the screen goddess, who’s currently the Special Assistant on Culture & Tourism to Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State, speaks on her latest movie production, Heaven on My Mind, in partnership with fellow actress, Uche Jombo.

She also talks about giving back to Nollywood and her plans for the New Year.

How was 2018 for you, any regrets?
I don’t have any regrets whatsoever. As a matter of fact, 2018 was a great year for me. I’m thankful and hopeful for a better 2019.

Talking about 2019, what should fans expect from you and what are you looking forward to?
My fans should expect nothing short of the best. 2019 is going to be another great year. Like I said earlier, I’m looking forward to a better 2019, not just for me as a person or an actress but also for my fans, friends and well wishes, and, of course, our nation, Nigeria.

As the 2019 general elections draw closer, what do you have to say to your fans and Nigerians at large?
Stay safe and if you must go out to vote, vote right and vote wise. Stay out of trouble. Don’t allow yourself to be used by any politician and avoid anything that can bring you pain and discomfort.

Read more on...http://aftrending.com/nollywood-curvy-actress-ini-edo-gives-reason-why-she-has-not-been-active/

(1) (Reply)

Photos ; Nigerian Celebrities Are Participating In The #10yearschallenge / Not Real Lagbaja's Face / Shegzy J – Olobe Lo Loko [music]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.