Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) (1005 Views)

Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / Nigeria's Dooms Day Postponed! Buhari's Court Case / Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by PeeDaVinci: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2007
what do you feel about the election being postponed, INEC's structure overhauled (to block the any form of INEC abetting rigging), and the opposition to present Buhari for president, and Utomi for VP?
Re: My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by dblock(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2007
How about No!
Re: My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by McKren(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2007
Some people calling for postponement have ulterior motives.

Some are afraid of their future after May 29 when their immunity ends.
Re: My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by babynsly(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2007
That cud have been a great combo( greater dan jay-z&BIG;i love da dough), but will PDP loose grip of the presidency?
Re: My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by zexyworm: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2007
Election postponement would only bring more confusion and grant the opposition crucial time to remobilize, which they have failed to do anyway.

Also, postponement and the attached uncertainty is bad for business and would scare off foreign investors.
Re: My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by Tonyblu(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2007
Why not Utomi as president & Buhari as Vice?
Re: My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by dblock(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2007
Tonyblu:

Why not Utomi as president & Buhari as Vice?

That's a good deal
Re: My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by YangaRat: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2007
Delay election for where ? Why e come be say every time when this Buhari try for to enter Aso Rock again to do president of Nigeria by force, and come see AGAIN say him nogo fit win at all lai-lai, na so him go begin to dey cry and piss for body like bush meat when iron trap hold am for blokos ?

Na which time this mumu cow-driver Buhari go find him way go back to him village ? Why e come be say this idiot man no fit understand say the whole Nigeria hate am like how dem hate poison snake, and dem nogo vote for am even if na 1000 times Buhari wake up begin dey bark say him want to do dictator again for Nigeria.

Yar Adua don paddle PDP canoe enter President for Nigeria kuleee, as how lucky man dey enter fine woman, and no Jupiter go fit stop am now for this 11th hour. If this my prophesy no happen when dem vote finish, I go cook my dirty shoe together with pepper and onion, and then then I go begin cry dey tear that shoe chop for all of una presence.
Re: My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by adconline(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2007
Why do people trust this Buhari of a guy? He will just be like OBJ. Opposing any idea that does not go down well with him. It will be very difficult to manage Buhari under a democratic dispensation. He refused to appear before before Oputa panel. Do you think that he can respect the law if he becomes president?
Re: My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by beambally: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2007
buhari should know dat he wont win even with free and fair election,i don know when he turned a democrat where dey not d one dat chased shagari out of office now his beginnig to belief in dat type of symstem of govt,a man dat could not deliver its state to his party,dat means his not popular at home,and of atiku no matter how harrd he complained about inec or pdp,he was said to be the master rigger,now his afraid to be rigged out, i pray dey boycot the election,so dere wont be violence because i see dem instigatin pple.
Re: My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by Tobiegal(f): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2007
PeeDaVinci:

what do you feel about the election being postponed, INEC's structure overhauled (to block the any form of INEC abetting rigging), and the opposition to present Buhari for president, and Utomi for VP?

If dis comes up, den pdp can kiss aso rock gudbye, because, atiku wld step down n wld mobilise al supporters 2 vote buhari n utomi,

dis is a cool union, cool
Re: My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by omon(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2007
If the opposition parties come out with a single candidate, it will be fraudulent because they are seizing the moment to cheat on Nigerians, except they all share the same principles (which they don't). Some are there just to get back at OBJ, only few think of Nigeria.

They should all contest along their party lines, this so called alliance is evil and when the dust clears, we will be back here after 4 years.
Re: My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) by McKren(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2007
Even if they like they should form alliance with all the parties in west africa, it will change nothing
They have no programmes, no one knows what they stand for, 1week to election they start forming alliance that is simply a sign of failure. If they connected with the Nigerian people all this while there will be no need for alliance. People will simply vote them.

When they fail now, they should learn the lessons. Start their campaign and give the people a reason to trust them even at the grass roots. Not after election everyone disperses only to reconvene 6months to election. When they fail to upset the ruling party which is naturally unrealistic they begin to call for election boycott or polls delay.

They should stop blaiming someone else for their failures, because they have simply not done enough.

(1) (Reply)

3 Things Nigeria Cannot Do Right / Ehindero Houses! / Saudi Deports Reps’ Deputy Minority Whip - For Travelling With Fake Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.