Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

{zip Download.} 21 Savage I Am > I Was 2018/album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / {zip Download.} 21 Savage I Am > I Was 2018/album (25789 Views)

Zip Download: 21 Savage I Am > I Was Album / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

{zip Download.} 21 Savage I Am > I Was 2018/album by magnoslevvin: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
2018, get 21 Savage I Am > I Was Full leaked Album. Download link zip-rar.
I Am > I Was (pronounced I Am Greater Than I Was) is the upcoming second solo studio album by American rapper 21 Savage, set to be released on December 21, 2018.[1] I Am > I Was features guest appearances from J. Cole, Childish Gambino, Schoolboy Q, Post Malone, Offset, Lil Baby and Gunna.

Download Link -
https://rardownloads.substack.com/p/21-savage-i-am-i-was-zip-download

The exhibit gives viewers the opportunity to see I Am > I Was-themed rooms while drinking Ciroc-filled drinks. Before entering, viewers will be given a guide map, which allows them to roam the exhibit's space of custom art pieces created by Antwanette McLaughlin and Skye Williams. As if that weren't enticing enough in its own right, 21's younger fans will be given an exclusive private tour as well as a $1,000 gift card provided by Amazon, Get Schooled, Juma and 21's Leading by Example Foundation.
Diving deeper into his hard work paying off, 21 is nominated for his first-ever Grammy nominations. His collaborative track with Post Malone, "Rockstar," is nominated for Record of the Year and Best Rap/Sung Performance for the 2019 Grammy Awards.
On Thursday afternoon, the ATL rapper unveiled the official cover art for his upcoming album I Am > I Was. The unveiling led many fans to believe that the project would finally arrive at midnight, just as his previous "12-7-18" tweet suggested.

Year: 2018
Genre: Hip-Hop, Rap
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
1. A Lot (feat. J Cole)
2. Break Da Law
3. A&T
4. Out For The Night
5. Gun Smoke
6. 1.5 (feat. Offset)
7. All My Friends (feat. Post Malone)
8. Can’t Leave Without It (feat. Lil Baby & Gunna)
9. ASMR
10. Ball Without You
11. Good Day (feat. ScHoolboy Q)
12. Pad Lock
13. Monster (feat. Childish Gambino)
14. Letter 2 My Momma
15 4L

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Sam Larry Sue Magistrate, Police, Demand N40m As Compensation / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! / Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.