Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other (4570 Views)

Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) / Teni And Moesha Boduong At BET Awards (Photos) / Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by Victni: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
From Gistvic.com

The talented musician Teni and her Boss, Dr Dolor, make their appreciative Love for each other public.

See post:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/teni-and-her-boss-dr-dolor-show-love.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by pyyxxaro: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Victni:

tongue
Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by Victni: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by Berylpharm(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Y both of them they open mouth like say they've been licking their ******
Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by EbukaHades10(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Both of them create musical magic that touches my akinwunmi

1 Like

Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by Dreddblogger(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin a screaming fat pig and a soon to be forgotten music label wink I only give them 2 years

Check my signature to sell to me

1 Like

Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by malificent(f): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin a screaming fat pig and a soon to be forgotten music label wink I only give them 2 years

Let some light into your life

12 Likes

Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by obynaDmob(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Son of hate! Let love lead you in this 2019
Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

You are so full of hate...spits...Even if teni fades out of the music industry after 2yrs, she would had made a name for herself which would be an achievement She's probably richer than you now and might still be in the future...what have you contributed to your life and the life of the ones around you? Nothing I guess...

2 Likes

Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by Yuceeluv(f): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Your opinion...
Who cares?...
Only you...

Immaculatesnow:

Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Who b dis one again? Baba abeg park well...Get rid of ur bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by Rextizzle(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

Who b dis one again? Baba abeg park well...Get rid of ur bad mouth.
Who's this donkey face ashy..
Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by Rextizzle(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

The day you will get sense I will slaughter two healthy egunfe
Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by lordraiden(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Life is soo sweet wen you have ppl that understands your shït so well, like you banging pussies for fun dey do too, you weed, dey do too, you love big a#sess they do too, you make fun of every moment no time for hating... Let love lead
Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

We know her.
Who are you? Never mind.
Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by Rickjordan(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Her music is so inspiring n she's so talented
...my only p is her tomboy attitude...

1 Like

Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rextizzle:
Who's this donkey face ashy..
Go and kill ya sef
Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by Rextizzle(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

Go and kill ya sef
I guess you have started thinking with ur clitoris again cheesy
Re: Teni And Her Boss, Dr Dolor Show Love For Each Other by mhizdebbygold(f): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rextizzle:
I guess you have started thinking with ur clitoris again cheesy
You must be insane.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Yahoo Boys 2020 That Are Untouchable By EFCC / Kiddwaya And Lilo Having A Nice Time Together In London (Photos) / These Hot Couples Forgot They Were In Public (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.