Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? (42122 Views)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Abia1stboy: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
He is obviously looking at animated cartoons cheesy

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by toyinjimoh(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
d
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Walehelt(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
newspaper kee you there, na who you dey deceive?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by agabaI23(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
He is looking at the page that has Mr/Mrs cartoon.

Adesina already told us he runs to cartoon page.

Btw why do they bother to tell us he reads? Didn't they say the audio is fake?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by iswallker(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
"do I do website"

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by kozmokaz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol na
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by younglleo: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
He don't know wat he is reading sef

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Groovenaija360(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
DOES IT SEEMS LIKE HE IS SEEING ANYTHING THEIR grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by SmallFlatino: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
jonesky080:
Lol. Could it be his response

Fear god nah

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by abiaumo(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Some goats don already respond.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by eedriyz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
He's on the cartoon section jare

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Performanking(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Wow he can read!
I'm voting for him
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Baawaa(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Capital FAILURE.
Ogbeni,Jonathan and PDP crew did more than this in 2015,they failed woefully at the end grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Mruwa1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Me nor underatand okay how dis one wan dey stop killing for north or make light dey my area
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by OgBurna(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
How do we know if he is reading it or. Not??

Mind you, a blind man can open a newspaper the only problem is that he will not. Be able to see what it's in d newspaper.....

Adonbiliv he can't read tho but dis isn't a reply to the leaked audio

They are just making jest of our president

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Buhari is looking at the pictures grin

Check my signature to find cheap flights and hotels worldwide.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by wonlasewonimi: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Probably looking at page 3 girls

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by ofiko123(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin let the dullard keep reading, he will read his way to daura...
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by donnie(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Giftedhand92:

Since the tapes were leaked to public domain, the minister has neither denied nor admit he indeed made those statements.

How are we sure he is not looking at cartoons? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
This administration is soooo childish and predictable . Look at the dullards eyes and you will know it is planned

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Coolbadguy: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=accused post=74533662]na dose him gay cow pictures him dey look,we known he can not read according to the Judas of ubiama.

Dullard for sure, he doesn't read Just looking at pictures, whats my business.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by levels7280: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Reading indeed
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Alao96(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
This is not buhari....I repeat this is not buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Felixwills: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
He may be reading cartoon section.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by vioment: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is he looking at the paper in london or nigeria? We know where he like pass.
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Slickest(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Giftedhand92:
President Muhammadu Buhari's media team have released a photo of him "reading" a newspaper.

The minister of transportation under Buhari, Rotimi Amaechi purportedly said in an audio leak at the weekend that Buhari doesn't read nor listen to anybody.

"The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. Does he read?," Amaechi purportedly said in the tape.

"I was flying with him in the aircraft and we saw a news report where a goat seller was complaining that he couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah because of Buhari’s administration. And the president said what my business with goat sellers is?”

Since the tapes were leaked to public domain, the minister has neither denied nor admit he indeed made those statements.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/president-buharis-response-to-amaechis-claim/

I doubt
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Bizibi(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
After I got to know the Truth of buhari's wealth today,I concluded that 80% of ex generals shared our resources among themselves,anytime they come out and give one long stories about their source of wealth, don't believe them......
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Scandinavian02: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Guy is only interested in cartoons.
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Oweku: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by charlycharles(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
IamPatriotic:
But Amaechi didn't say the President doesn't read na, why do we have so many jobless and lazy youths in this country?

What did he say oga busy youth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Eating Ofada Rice (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.