Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,573 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

So Bad! See What Dad Did To His Daughter At The Airport (photos And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Bad! See What Dad Did To His Daughter At The Airport (photos And Video) (3255 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Bad! See What Dad Did To His Daughter At The Airport (photos And Video) by healthpal: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kids can be a handful sometimes and a dad got so fed up with his young daughter who was throwing tantrums that he just gave up and dragged her through the airport to their flight.

The scene was filmed at Dulles International Airport on New Year’s Day by witnesses and is now making the rounds online. In the video, the exhausted dad is seen carrying a duffle bag in one hand and dragging his child with the other.

The person who filmed the scene in Dulles, Virginia, US, said:

I was waiting at Dulles International Airport to pick up my girlfriend on New Year’s Day when I noticed this father literally dragging his daughter through the airport by the hood of her jacket.

He added that she didn’t appear to be screaming or feeling any discomfort at the time. She had her hands clasped in her lap as she was dragged across the airport floor, clearly not objecting to her treatment.

Watch the video here: https://www.getbeg.com/2019/01/dad-drags-daughter-by-her-hood-in.html

1 Share

Re: So Bad! See What Dad Did To His Daughter At The Airport (photos And Video) by Oweku: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
As stubborn as my nephew grin

2 Likes

Re: So Bad! See What Dad Did To His Daughter At The Airport (photos And Video) by EbukaHades10(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mummy Ebuka that will leave me there.
Nigerian parents no get time for iranu.

1 Like

Re: So Bad! See What Dad Did To His Daughter At The Airport (photos And Video) by Rextizzle(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol stubborn kid
Re: So Bad! See What Dad Did To His Daughter At The Airport (photos And Video) by metroid(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
My papa (RIP) will leave me there no time
Re: So Bad! See What Dad Did To His Daughter At The Airport (photos And Video) by MrSix: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Laptops for sale
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant For Seven Months ***genevieve @ 32 *** / "I Will Love To Marry Rihanna," Wizkid Reaveals. / 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses And Their Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.