Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops (27100 Views)

Boko Haram Killed Five Soldiers, 25 Others In Borno Attacks – Sources / Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers / How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by deavicky(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
wirinet:

But if the story is reversed like "100 Nigerian soldiers killed by Boko Haram" it would be a huge truth, and you will be celebrating.
my brother not like the guy is happy, but what is happening to our Army has proven that boko harm is stronger than them. And if they had kill that number, let them show picture. At least the dead bodies, not action pic or video. but till then,I still find it had to belief too.
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jolite:
which means boko haram are more than one million remaining. kill more please,liars

USA released a statement that confirmed that Bokoharam are more that 10,000 fighters and they recruit people everyday ...... killing a few hundreds won't stop them but that doesn't mean the army is lieing

Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jolite:
which means boko haram are more than one million remaining. kill more please,liars

USA released a statement that confirmed that Bokoharam are more than 10,000 fighters and they recruit people everyday ...... killing a few hundreds won't stop them but that doesn't mean the army is lieing

Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
deavicky:
my brother not that the guy is happy oh but what is happening to our Army has proven that boko harm is stronger than them. And if they had kill that number, let them show picture. At least the dead bodies not action pic or video but till then I still find it had to belief too.

It is true .... go and watched a Video of how they massacred 280 bokoharam on UTUBE ...... it is only the one that the Army lost you like to see so that you can troll them

Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by WaffenSS(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sorry, soldiers.

Kinda hard to believe you these days.

Or anyone in Nigeria for that matter.
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by lordess(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

This is the prove, if you say something else it means you are one of the bokoharams

When u make comments here, please do it in a cool way.

That aside, why didn't the guys in charge show us the picture and even the video themselves?
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by akinszz: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
OduduaDefender:

Did you see or ask for any evidence of the "purported" huge number of soldiers killed in melete or Baga? Let's just do away with this hypocrisy and politics of bitterness.
Meanwhile, this is good development.
wo... Talk is cheap. Anybody can say anything... Are they not people that told us that shecau is killed? And shecau has been coming out to mock them. Who is fooling who here?
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by bigiyaro(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
helinues:

Enemy of the nation
If the story had been BH attacked NA, you for don dey jump up and down.
na lie jare!
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:
this one is a huge lie
Big fat lie.
APC, party of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by Thatdopekelly(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
JFT24:

N what is d problem about the evenly 100?

Sorry am with trump right now, can't say much. ;d
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by paullo20: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Another Lie. Please shows us evidence
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by engrelvis(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
helinues:

Enemy of the nation

u dey mind am.
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by deavicky(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

It is true .... go and watched a Video of how they massacred 280 bokoharam on UTUBE ...... it is only the one that the Army lost you like to see so that you can troll them
see ur life!!!! If u think i Iike the way Nigeria Army are been killed u must be dreaming. If there is anyone who should stand by Nigeria Army between u and I, it should be me. My father was a soldier, I'm a complete barrack boy from kotoko barrack kaduna to Ikpoba hill barrack Benin, from Ikpoba hill barrack to Rainbow Barrack there again to Bori Camp barrack PH so u can see I am more of the Army than you. I have solder friends i get informations u don't have. The truth is that boko harm are killing our soldiers more than necessary we should admit it maybe ppl at the top will do something.
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by Mccullum: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
ignant:
How is there clearance operations in Damasak, Kross Kauwa ect when the military have been exposed of cowardly retreat from these towns?

Why has the Nigerian military resorted to shameless propaganda which has invariably put untold lives at risk.

Had it been the information says that 100 soldiers killed by Boko Haram, you'll quickly accepted as it goes other way round you're doubting hunn, that's why you spell (their) as (there). Like Atiku like his supporters.

1 Like

Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by comodo: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
mrakeli62:
Troops have killed over 100 Boko Haram terrorists in recent various clearance operations in Yobe and Borno, the army said in a statement on Monday.

Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, the spokesman of the army said the terrorists were killed at Goniri in Yobe, Damasak, Kross Kauwa and Monguno, among other locations in Borno.

According to him, various caliber of arms and ammunition were recovered from them.

Usman said the Nigerian Air Force Air Task Force component of Operation Lafiya Dole had been giving close air support to ground troops and also facilitates the pursuit of fleeing terrorists.

“Significantly, the air task force have destroyed several Boko Haram terrorists gun trucks and facilities.

“The gallant troops have also been repelling attempted efforts by the terrorists to infiltrate their locations.”

He said buoyed by the presence of Chief of Army Staff and motivation, the troops were renewed in fighting spirit and had stopped terrorists’ incursions.

“The battle has now further shifted to the fringes of Lake Chad and other suspected Boko Haram terrorists enclave along the borders,” Usman said.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/100-boko-haram-killed-in-fight-with.html
Picture, video. Nothing. Adonbilivit.
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by Ejusni(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:
this one is a huge lie
terrorist spotted
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by Nnadi2020(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
good news
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by sleemomymy: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Turantula:
Shameless Nigeria Army, maybe in ur deluded dreams you killed 100 bokoharam fighters. Bokoharam is smarter than Nigeria armed forces they dont gather in company of more than 10 not to talk of 100.
You simply don't know what you are taking about.

Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
deavicky:
see ur life!!!! If u think i Iike the way Nigeria Army are been killed u must be dreaming. If there is anyone who should stand by Nigeria Army between u and I, it should be me. My father was a soldier, I'm a complete barrack boy from kotoko barrack kaduna to Ikpoba hill barrack Benin, from Ikpoba hill barrack to Rainbow Barrack there again to Bori Camp barrack PH so u can see I am more of the Army than you. I have solder friends i get informations u don't have. The truth is that boko harm are killing our soldiers more than necessary we should admit it maybe ppl at the top will do something.

We admit bokoharam are killing our soldiers, and this is a War a lot of soldiers will die, USA confirmed that Bokoharam are more than 10,000 fighters and they recruit people every day and plus the type of tactics they use Guerilla Warfare it make them even more deadly...... If you expect fighting more than 10,000 terrorists that use Guerilla warfare to be just a walk in the park that's the greatest lie even if USA come down there they will massacre them, i know how much Soldiers USA lost in Afghanistan and recently Terrorists attacked USA green beret 4 of them that was patroling Niger area and killed them you might have heard about the news. There is no war you wouldn't fight without having great casualties because of the kind of weapons use for this modern warfare make it even more difficult to escaped without having much casualties, just mistakenly marching into a mine field or encountering an IED Explosives when you don't expect one can send you and your troops into a Blood bath, War is suicide and don't expect not to have casualties when venturing into any War even chasing Criminals with all your weapons is not safe talkless of hardened and well trained terrorists that is ready to see your head rolling. I am not saying how soldiers died is good but it is unavoidable in any war even if they got the best army in the World, go and check about any war fought by any great power nations and see their casualties in thousands ... any war is a blood bath there is no way you can escape that and we are even talking about the Army killing them here and no matter how bad the Nigeria Army is they are still capable of killing hundreds of them if they have the determination to, because this boko guys are not immortal and bullets and bomb proof
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by mikolo4us: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pure lie
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
helinues:

Enemy of the nation
How can NA kill hundred and there's no single dead body to show for it.
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by Rotimi47: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nigeria military dey fall person hand!!!

Stop all these cheap propaganda!!! and role out real pictures of Boko Haram fighters killed in large numbers .

When they start seeing their fellow boko haram killed in large numbers, they will run out of the country or drop their arms.

Give them Russian treatment as given to terrorist in Syria.
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by paix(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Cheap propaganda.
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:
this one is a huge lie

Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by yoged(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
akinszz:
Where's the evidence
the one of monguno. I'm sure of. My friend is stationed there. They dealt with the Boko boys
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by hardeytarhyour(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2019
wirinet:

But if the story is reversed like "100 Nigerian soldiers killed by Boko Haram" it would be a huge truth, and you will be celebrating.

They will cheer and have a celebrate party even without evidence,, Does they see any evidence before they believe BH kill soldier and Residentsbefore they believe

Those People even among that have negative mind on national security,, All what they want is to always hear bad News to Abuse Buhari

AWON OPONU slowpoke
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by hardeytarhyour(m): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2019
wirinet:

They will cheer and have a celebrate party even without evidence,, Does they see any evidence before they believe BH kill soldier and Residents in baga or Zamfara before they believe

Those People even among that have negative mind on national security,, All what they want is to always hear bad News to Abuse Buhari

AWON OPONU slowpoke
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by bantudra: 12:20am On Jan 08, 2019
good job....
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by bantudra: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2019
that we cant make some agreements with borderin countries to cross borders is realy strange....

we should be pursuing them up to the gates of libya....

they will only retreat and return over and over again....
Re: 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops by Emmanuelempire(m): 5:41am On Jan 08, 2019
I can only imagine if dis lie was true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout / President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Will Lose In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.