Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj (19238 Views)

Osinbajo Inaugurates APC Legal Compliance Committee / Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees / Oshiomhole Inaugurates APC Convention Committee In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council in Abuja:

fcmgist.com: Biggest Media brand in Ogun state

https://www.fcmgist.com/2019/01/07/president-nuhammadu-buhari-inaugurates-apc-presidential-campaign-council-in-abuja/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
FCMgist: Biggest Media house in Ogun State

(For more news and for your social media campaigns... Hit us up)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by abokibuhari: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Even Osibanjo a Christian and pastor is busy doing the Islamic brotherhood signs. Adeboye sold us out together with Tinubu's wife way be pastor

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by dannyoungstick(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
See oshiomole be looking like a Hawk. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by hisexcellency34: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
I pity Tinubu sha. The way Buhari will trash him after the elections, he may be forced to go into exile

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Nevee: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
The common enemies of the masses in one picture.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Wizpa(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Like I give a....
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Teewhy2: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
I thought Amosun and Rochas are part of APC, why are they not present at the presidential campaign inauguration. Amosun use idea come yesterday to avoid meeting with Oshiomole and Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Bobby4090: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
y
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by ATIKUOBIPDP: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by mabaz(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pdp in sifia painss

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Ebenezerk2: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Useless

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Buharimustgo: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ok
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin

7 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Metuh: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
See the 2 dwarfs. grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thieves

1 Like

Sai BABA looking dope. Haters at work above me already grin

Forget this audio tape nonsense. The people that will vote are on the street hustling. They don't care about what is released on twitter. That's just the truth. I've come to the realization that elections are not won online. In the end, INEC won't count Nairaland likes. All of you supporting candidate A and candidate B, be sincere to yourself will you vote on election day?

You all keep hating on Buhari like he took away your breakfast. How many cars did you buy in the past administrations that you are finding it difficult to buy one now? How many houses did you build before that you can't build another under this administration? What has been your achievement over the past administrations that this present one has denied you? Truth is if you don't belong up there or knows someone that belongs, you don't benefit.

Buhari's government is found wanting in some aspect, Yes! You can't score 100%. I don't vote, I would have voted for Buhari. I have my PVC in my wallet, I only use it for ID purpose. Anybody can win the election for all I care. I just pray that the winner will favour me somehow.

For the first time in this country, the only thing I've ever gained from the government without having to lobby, apart from the bursary I got while in school is the N-Power 30k stipend. Yes it is so meagre and downgrading, don't remind me I know that already. But 500k people are collecting this money money. What did the previous administration do for us? This govt has tried to reach out to everyone irrespective of class.

Let's stop playing the victim card. He favors his kinsmen with political office, he is tribalistic, etc. Abeg those from Imo state is Okorocha not your kinsman? Why has he refused to pay salaries? Kogi, Benue, Osun under Aregbe, Ekiti under Fayose? Are they not kinsmen of the indigenes? What have they benefited? Buhari appointing Northerners, what has it taken away from you? How does it even better or devalue your life?

I am Yoruba. You can call me what you want, zombie, bmc, etc. You can curse me with Sango, Amadioha, or even with the bible but the fact still stands that many people still believe in him. You can't take that away.
If it were not Atiku, maybe it would have been a different story. Even if you like, speak grammar till tomorrow about economy, I don't care. Reality is different from hypothesis.

2019 is NEXT LEVEL for me. Dunno about you!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by sirlekzy: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Victory For APC In 2019 Is Victory For Nigerians – Buhari

https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/victory-for-apc-in-2019-is-victory-for-nigerians-buhari/

grin I can't stop laughing.. I pity we Nigerians
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by IamPatriotic(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Asiwaju will maximize the opportunity given to him and start mobilizing for 2023. These people can keep pontificating and Dubai strategizing on the other side and expect us to gift them the presidency in 2023, they are day dreaming.

6 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by papiwyte(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Next level #Activated #

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Houseofglam7(f): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Very impressive nonsense undecided
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by rhythyson: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
abokibuhari:
Even Osibanjo a Christian and pastor is busy doing the Islamic brotherhood signs. Adeboye sold us out together with Tinubu's wife way be pastor

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by ifymadu: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
This their Egypt muslim brotherhood sign though. I hope they know the meaning, all these follow follow people?

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin angry

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Anazp: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
u can imagine NO WOMAN IS A MEMBER OF THE PRESIDENTS CAMPAIGN COUNCIL
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Cyoung4real(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Capital FAILURE

never again

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by contigiency(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
ATIKUOBIPDP:
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

God bless you all.

Vote Atiku you said? That American fugitive. You need be serious for once.

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Balyz: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
ATIKUOBIPDP:

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

God bless you all.
You will fail

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by onez: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
The gathering of enemies of the masses. Our God never sleeps nor slumber. They will all be uprooted. Colossal failures.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Shifts Kogi, Balyelsa Governorship Elections To November 16 / Breaking: Ajimobi Running For Senate After Eight Years As Oyo Governor / "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.