Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,591 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ntel About To Lose Many Customers- A Shocker! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ntel About To Lose Many Customers- A Shocker! (786 Views)

Get More Clients/customers (A Free Thread) / The Joy Of Nigerians Is Gone, No More Wawu On Ntel Data Subscription. / Internet Users Latest Unlimited Data Plans Powered By Ntel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ntel About To Lose Many Customers- A Shocker! by Tomjoetech: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hmm. Who doesn’t like cheap data? Who doesn’t love free data? Who doesn’t lobe Ntel 4g?. Anyone in Lagos, port Harcourt or Abuja would have probably heard of the network called ntel. But how many people know that they are experiencing a hard time now and there are some things they haven’t made known publicly properly, that you might need to find out. Here’s the place to find out if nTel is about tonne dumped by many Nigerians.

Ntel 4g is a Nigerian telecommunications company which provides 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed blah blah blah. The truth of the matter is, majority of those using Ntel (including me, so I’m talking from firsthand experience) have a lot of stories to tell.

Kindly read the full article and pass your comments on my recently relaunched tech blog! It would take less than a minute
https://tomjoetech.net/ntel-about-to-lose-customers/

(1) (Reply)

Steemit.com Clone Needed / Monetised Youtube Channel Available / How Important Is PR 6 Website With DA 41, PA 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.