Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

PS4 Game Console Repair - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Game Console Repair (999 Views)

Game Console And Controller Repair Service / A Nigeria Company Demenson Just Launch Nigeria Football Leagues On Game Console. / Game Console Repair In Ibadan... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PS4 Game Console Repair by Khimdy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Please my PS4 slim version game was not on but was plug to a live socket when I changed over from Generator to Nepa light and when I put it on, it would come on but the game won’t load pass the booting stage and also there was a sparking sound at the rear end of the game. I sent it for repairs at a store in Ikeja. The man updated the game, and when I brought it back home it loaded normally but I could still hear the sparking sound but all of a sudden as the game was about to begin, there was a spark and the game went off and hasn’t been coming on again. Any help please, I live in Benin, Edo State but I’ll entertain help from anywhere.
Re: PS4 Game Console Repair by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2019
He updated the game ?? I don't understand . You might have to come to Lagos or send it to a trusted friend to take it to Irobot at computer village ,Powa complex , Ikeja . Just ask of him by name ...they will direct you to him .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FIFA MOBILE 19 - Make Millions Of Coins With The Market Crash - Best & Long Term / Jao Felix New Face And Hair For Pes 2017 Pc / Who Can Beat Me , My Best Gaming On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.