Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach (34161 Views)

Femi Kuti And D'banj 2004 Throwback Photo / Reekado Banks And D'banj To Work Together After Leaving Mavin Records / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach by anambraamaka: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin
Re: Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach by Tomoyayi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
silastemplar:
sure you are ok?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach by hayodejipop: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
if u no get moni hide ur face.
but y wizkid be doing mouth like he goaat
when im dy talk nko
Re: Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach by Joarch: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
cool
Re: Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach by periphetes: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
I wonder why almost all Nigeria entertainers put on dark sunshades morning, afternoon and even at Night party too haba ? cool..are they having eye pain or just hiding behind? I guess they sleep with the shades on too grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach by Sunrise258: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2019
D'banj is now thanking his God for an opportunity to hang out with wizkid, life is funny. D'banj's career is as good as dead. Don Jazzy na real white garment church man o. He finished D'banj 100%. I dey go America, I dey go America; wetin he bring come from the America now?

Big lesson: don't leave certainty for uncertainty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Princess Vitarah Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Cleavage Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.