Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Man Trampled To Death While Trying To Hypnotize An Elephant (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trampled To Death While Trying To Hypnotize An Elephant (photos) (735 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Trampled To Death While Trying To Hypnotize An Elephant (photos) by sirlekzy: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
A man has been trampled to death by an elephant after he tried to hypnotise it. Video footage shows the unnamed man walking up a wild male elephant grazing in a forest clearing.

He then gestures to get the huge animal’s attention, after which it begins charging at him.

In what is said to have been an attempt to ‘hypnotise’ the animal and stop it in its tracks, the man does not run away.

The elephant knocks the man to the ground and tramples him to death on the spot.

The incident took place in Kataragama near Yala National Park in southern Sri Lanka.

Human interaction with wild elephants is not uncommon in the area as expansion of infrastructure and homes has destroyed the animals natural habitat.

The local forestry department have been made aware of the incident and said they are supporting the family.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/man-trampled-to-death-while-trying-to-hypnotize-an-elephant-photos/

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Trampled To Death While Trying To Hypnotize An Elephant (photos) by ceejayMAX(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Na wetin man sew,na e dey wear. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trampled To Death While Trying To Hypnotize An Elephant (photos) by Eazie351(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Elephant weight pass motor own fah!

(1) (Reply)

Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me / I Have Decided To Die, Everyone Is Afraid Of Death- Frustrated Girl Again / Diezani Alison Madueke A Fraudster Caught in U.K Commiting Another Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.