Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming - Programming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming (140077 Views)

Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. / I want to solve question on python basic / I Have A Very Import Question On Python Syntax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by oveiya: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Python is a general-purpose programming language. Hence, you can use the programming language for developing both desktop and web applications.

https://www.gangboard.com/business-intelligence-training/qlik-sense-training?utm_source=backlinks&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=coursepage&utm_term=qlik&utm_content=oveiya
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by iamharkinwaley: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Good Morning Dear Programmers And PC Gurus.

I'm about to commence this programming class and I'm not too cash loaded, please direct me on the kind of less expensive Laptop to get which I can use for programming. Budget is within 40 & 45K.
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Cannonleo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
does python have codeable gui interface blocks like android,java and vb.net
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Cannonleo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
oveiya:
Python is a general-purpose programming language. Hence, you can use the programming language for developing both desktop and web applications.

https://www.gangboard.com/business-intelligence-training/qlik-sense-training?utm_source=backlinks&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=coursepage&utm_term=qlik&utm_content=oveiya
thats my issue, i want to learn python but i need to know its variable applications, and what it can be applied to within our clime including links to programs one can work on and feasible programs one can create
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by calculus4life: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2019
Hello, I just started learning python through tutorial videos and I'm a newbie in programming my problem is I forget things I learnt after the videos so this make it so boring, pls how can I improved on it. Thanks
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by thelino: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
It’s never too late to start. Join our thread here. We are a working group of web and mobile app professionals providing you with free and concise programming courses to get you started from zero to hero

Join our thread here
http://tweetszone.com/section/programming

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Takinrin1: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hello I am new here, would like to learn the python language.
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Semtu(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
calculus4life:
Hello, I just started learning python through tutorial videos and I'm a newbie in programming my problem is I forget things I learnt after the videos so this make it so boring, pls how can I improved on it. Thanks
You keep forgetting because you try to cram codes.

The best way to learn python is to pick a simple project and work on. You cannot learn it by just memorizing syntax.

You can search online for basic python projects like, "roll a dice", "guess the number". Work on projects and gradually you'll understand it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Softcash(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Add me to the WhatsApp group - 09078433470
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pls add me to the whatsapp group
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by gbolly1151(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Add me to whatsapp group - 07060435624
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by mice(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
calculus4life:

Try to relax after reading

In your mind build scenario
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by AroFx: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
I am newbie in python programming.
I am using my phone to learn instead bcoz my laptop is not available.

If you are my shoes download
Qpython app

Happy learning

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by chibezy: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2019
Learn & Become A Software Developer For Free!! Zero to Hero

Do you want to be a software Developer?

If coding is fun to you, but your progress is limited by the huge cost involve in training, then this is the right place for you.

We welcome you to journey with us through our well structured, easy to understand and highly practical training sessions. Drexeh is committed to getting you to the very top in software development. At the end of this training you must develop a full functional system and move up to the Next Level.

First Stage:
At this stage we take you through the fundamentals of software development

HTML 5
Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
Bootstrap 4.0
WordPress
Command Prompt & Git
Next Level:
A full stack developer using either of the following programming language

PHP
JavaScript
Java
Python
Mobile Apps Development
For intermidiate programmers, who may not need any of our first Stage, can as well send us a message or state it in the more section of the application form.

See Registration Link Below:
http://drexeh.com/register
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by swizzy2k: 1:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by kiddkash(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
anybody with site to sell at a low price contact me
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by princesweetman2(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
kiddkash:
anybody with site to sell at a low price contact me
Contact my Siggy
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Softcash(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Go to this site and download any programming or markup language E-book
[url="www.book.goalkicker.com]HERE[/url]
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Softcash(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
[url="www.book.goalkicker.com"]HERE[/url]
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Softcash(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
[url href="www.book.goalkicker.com"]HERE[/url]
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Softcash(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
[url href="www.book.goalkicker.com"] HERE [/url]
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by onaslucky34: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please check our blog

www.sltech360..com
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Tohsynetita1: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2019
Please, I need an app developer
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by ennygr8: 3:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Paapii3d:
DAY 1 CONT'D
INSTALLATION AND SETUP FOR ANDROID, MAC, AND WINDOWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfU3B7hy4Bs

Before we begin our journey into the exciting world of python, we need to get a couple of things set up. This would help us write our code effectively and enhance debugging. We will need to download some software and install them on our machines to get started.
Some of the softwares we need to install are: the python compiler, a text editor preferably Visual Studio Code, Git Bash for windows users and Pydroid 3 for Android Users.

The sections shows how u can correctly install them:

Mac Installation: 0:00
Android Installation: 8:24
Windows Installation: 10:31
Hello bro...I am trying to install the visual studio code, i got something slightly different from your video tutorial. I cannot spot the reload beside uninstall instead what i saw in mine is disable and unistall. please see screen shot as attached. Thank you

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by CharlesJok3r: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Venzee(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2019
Sorry for interrupting you, but I think you missed something.
Can't type all the details here just use the link below.
See the python Tutorial full course

https://idreamng.com/software-programming/1943/08/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by benob(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
To learn python programming for starters. What's the best laptop to buy
Specs and brand
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.