Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Help I Need A Turor On Python - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help I Need A Turor On Python (1073 Views)

A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming / I want to solve question on python basic / I Have A Very Import Question On Python Syntax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need A Turor On Python by gregyboy(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2021
I want to learn python tried learning on youtube.. But is not been easy for me... Please any good heart person should tutor me as his student am willingly to give all my time into it

I am almost giving up to go into literature writing which i know is not what i want to do now,

I feel i can archieve much more with programming please a good nairalander should help out

I really dont have money to pay inreturn currently but i qill definitely give an appreciation someday but not currently i just need help

I just sent u an email
Re: Help I Need A Turor On Python by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
gregyboy:
I want to learn python tried learning on youtube.. But is not been easy for me... Please any good heart person should tutor me as his student am willingly to give all my time into it

I am almost giving up to go into literature writing which i know is not what i want to do now,

I feel i can archieve much more with programming please a good nairalander should help out

I really dont have money to pay inreturn currently but i qill definitely give an appreciation someday but not currently i just need help
1. You must have a laptop or computer
2. Telegram for easy communication
3. Time to practise.

I have my style of teaching I have used to help a few people who I personally took from level zero and are doing quite well today. Actually, it may be hard cos you arent level zero cos you might have learned bad habits. But possible. If you are ready to unlearn junks and rewire your brain to think logically in 1s and 0s, then, you can get on board.

In addition,

4. You need a project you must do. You need to find something very interesting you want to do. And when I look into it, I can recommend libraries you focus on after you are good with it. Well, one simple project I usually recommend is building a calculator. You might even extend it to building a scientific calculator. Then, after, you lay hold of your personal project.

And lastly,
5. You need a source of meeting your needs. Think about this very well. If you are a slow learner, it will fake you time. Sure, you will get it. But if you have to hustle around and you arent the kind who is tough and can multitask, it will be hard for you. I think, you cant really multitask well, and it is why you are finding it hard. But it foesnt mean you will not be eventually better than someone who has trained himself/herself to multitask. You just need to sit down and devote your time. You must be focused.

Think very well about it. If you want to move ahead, and you meet all the criteria above, send me message via Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need A Turor On Python by gregyboy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

3. Time to practise.

I have my style of teaching I have used to help a few people who I personally took from level zero and are doing quite well today. Actually, it may be hard cos you arent level zero cos you might have learned bad habits. But possible. If you are ready to unlearn junks and rewire your brain to think logically in 1s and 0s, then, you can get on board.

In addition,

4. You need a project you must do. You need to find something very interesting you want to do. And when I look into it, I can recommend libraries you focus on after you are good with it. Well, one simple project I usually recommend is building a calculator. You might even extend it to building a scientific calculator. Then, after, you lay hold of your personal project.

And lastly,
5. You need a source of meeting your needs. Think about this very well. If you are a slow learner, it will fake you time. Sure, you will get it. But if you have to hustle around and you arent the kind who is tough and can multitask, it will be hard for you. I think, you cant really multitask well, and it is why you are finding it hard. But it foesnt mean you will not be eventually better than someone who has trained himself/herself to multitask. You just need to sit down and devote your time. You must be focused.

Think very well about it. If you want to move ahead, and you meet all the criteria above, send me message via Nairaland.

Thanks how do i message you
Re: Help I Need A Turor On Python by emperor03: 1:24am On Jul 27, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

3. Time to practise.

In addition,

And lastly,

Can I reach out too please. I have tried studying on my own and I will appreciate a guide. Thank you.
Re: Help I Need A Turor On Python by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 27, 2021
emperor03:

Can I reach out too please. I have tried studying on my own and I will appreciate a guide. Thank you.
OK.
Re: Help I Need A Turor On Python by gregyboy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

OK.

I sent you an email you're yet to reply
Re: Help I Need A Turor On Python by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2021
gregyboy:

I sent you an email you're yet to reply
Seems you dont check your email cos I replied you immediately I received it. How do you want to establish a strong contact and learn from someone online if you arent even online? I deliberately did not tell you I have replied you to see how long it will take you check your email. Na wa oooo. A big red flag.

Goodluck sir!

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Turor On Python by frandal: 1:09am On Aug 01, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

3. Time to practise.

In addition,

And lastly,

I just sent you a message too, would love to relearn. Thanks
Re: Help I Need A Turor On Python by gregyboy(m): 1:11am On Aug 01, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Seems you dont check your email cos I replied you immediately I received it. How do you want to establish a strong contact and learn from someone online if you arent even online? I deliberately did not tell you I have replied you to see how long it will take you check your email. Na wa oooo. A big red flag.

Goodluck sir!

Dont take it personal to the truth is i really don't know how to use gmail messenger,
I have checked my inbox several times for your message but nothing

I tried to private message you it always showing address not found

Please write out your number so i can chat u up
Sorry for the delay i have been checking both my email and nairaland for your reply since d first day you mentioned me to help
Re: Help I Need A Turor On Python by akinwun(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
I can take from a to z and also take you through a number of problem solving skills if you can pay for the service
Re: Help I Need A Turor On Python by akinwun(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Check this

Re: Help I Need A Turor On Python by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 05, 2021
Gregyboy

I have sent you email several times. Please, check very well the e.ail you used to open nairaland. I guess you are checking a wrong email. If not post your email here and I will send you again.

To all others who have written me, I have replied all. Its left with you guys.
Re: Help I Need A Turor On Python by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 05, 2021
emperor03:

Even you too

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Website I Built For A Client / OP Auto Clicker 4.0 / Php Or Coldfusion Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.