Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,425 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles (13737 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe / Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by Yankee101: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
CAF is protecting this guy becos of kickbacks as usual

Two Presidents have tried removing him but CAF & FIFA, themselves corrupt, will step in and ban the entire nation becos of one thief

Send him to prison so he can be administering from there
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by IbrahimDamola: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
I think Samuel kalu and Chukwueze are good replacements for him in the right wing. We need young hungry blood abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by IbrahimDamola: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.

His phone number/WhatsApp +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabral

Explain to us in details the business you did with him. We wan know so that we go dey careful. grin
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by Nobeluscabral: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Explain to us in details the business you did with him. We wan know so that we go dey careful. grin
My aunt sent money from Germany to him because she couldn't send the money to Nigeria cos the transaction is always getting cancelled. So he sent it to this idiot i saw as a friend and he used the money telling me he paid his bills with it and will pay back on the 27th of last December when his pay cheque arrives.

He don block me for everywhere now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by Indestructible: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
I want him back, he is a quality player but he shouldn't have left that way
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
this is actually a display of immaturity in the nigerian football system.
Assuming the way the sports minister or who ever he is inviting this player was the way they invited every senator,governor,minister or euen president bck to gvmt nigeria wouldnt be where she is today..
I hope ive made my point clear.
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by sonofanarchy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.

His phone number/WhatsApp +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabral
create a post on nairaland

or

join a very large group on facebook called rant HQ and post it there
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by IbrahimDamola: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

My aunt sent money from Germany to him because she couldn't send the money to Nigeria cos the transaction is always getting cancelled. So he sent it to this idiot i saw as a friend and he used the money telling me he paid his bills with it and will pay back on the 27th of last December when his pay cheque arrives.

He don block me for everywhere now

Lol. The guy na shameless criminal. But you sef, how you go send that kain money to person wey you never see before when you no be oyibo mugu?

Don't you have former classmates, room mates and acquaintances who live in the US? That's what I do, I have a lot of them, and I know their family houses down here in Nigeria. They can't rip me off. Please take heart, it's good you are now wiser.
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by Vtrd: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Samuel kalu is better.

We also have Samuel chukwueze of Villarreal that turned Alba, Marcelo and Ramos to jelly with his merismizing left footed dribbles, and has a 40 million Euro buyout.

The next Arjen robben . He has better dribbling, better crossing, better end product, than Moses.

And he is younger too.

Moses should stay retired.

2 Likes

Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by Nobeluscabral: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Lol. The guy na shameless criminal. But you sef, how you go send that kain money to person wey you never see before when you no be oyibo mugu?

Don't you have former classmates, room mates and acquaintances who live in the US? That's what I do, I have a lot of them, and I know their family houses down here in Nigeria. They can't rip me off. Please take heart, it's good you are now wiser.

Bro I trusted this idiot i have known him for years now i can't believe he actually did this. I'm surprised
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by ofiko123(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
I am keeping my fingers crossed...
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by Kundistrict(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
I personally feel victor moses is past his prime. He isn't even getting any playing time at his club so what difference will he bring to the national team? He'll either sit on the bench again or hamper the growth of the young upcoming players.
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by oluwasegun007(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
KingLennon:
Moses is using Pinnick to get back to the super eagles. We don't need him again we've got Samuel Kalu and Chukwueze to replace him and they are more efficient than him. And he knows we are winning the next AFCON for sure. He should enjoy his club football grin

God bless you for good reasoning...

If he was having a swell time in Chelsea he would have changed his nationality.
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
gaby:
Why is he trying to lobby his way back to the eagles through Pinnick. He should man up and be professional enough to stay retired he isn't needed.

Thank God the present coach is not a Nigerian one that can easily be coyed or bossed around.

I wonder what he was feeling like.

Concentrate on your club football boy, you have all the time in the world.

His club football career in Chelsea is dead.. Lol
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nobody missed him
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by KingLennon(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
oluwasegun007:

God bless you for good reasoning...

If he was having a swell time in Chelsea he would have changed his nationality.
He made a decision and it backfired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by Sheggy13(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pinnick is an idiot for allowing Moses manipulate him this way. Let him rot in Chelsea's bench. Nigeria is bigger than him.
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by Prechy08(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Go and bring that sevilla boy that destroyed Marcelo of real Madrid
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by chifavour(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
These guyz should stop making Moses feel like MESSI when we already have his replacement(Samuel Chukwueze) from Villarreal...
That chukwueze dealt with Real Madrid's defenders..
The guy is very good..
Re: Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles by frubben(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Etinosa1234:

Victor AD
don't forget to add the NA NA NA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woow! Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's New Salary In Naira! / The True Problem With The National Team / The History Of Chelsea Fc-- Since 1905-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.