Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi (18347 Views)

Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... / Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Unekwunice: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
myboy2111:
The Director-General of President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection campaign organisation, Rotimi Amaechi, has called on Nigerians not to give one vote to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 elections.

Mr Amaechi is in the eye of the storm after an audio recording was released Sunday by the opposition PDP in which he was saying Nigerians were hungry and poverty has been growing under Mr Buhari.

But speaking during the inauguration of the presidential campaign council of Mr Buhari Monday, Mr Amaechi assured Nigerians that the president’s next four years will be different from the 16 years of the PDP.

“I was in the PDP, the slogan was “Share the money”. But here we are not sharing money. And because we are not sharing money they are saying vote buying. Because they ran election with government money, eating, buying cars with government money and nobody cared.

“I appeal to Nigerians; don’t give one vote to the PDP, they are hungry, they can’t stand poverty, they can’t stand not touching government money. Where money is given for prayers in Nigeria, I can pray in my church, nobody is giving me money to go and pray,” he said.

Mr Amaechi also said the PDP will not have peace until its members return all the funds stolen while they were in office for 16 years.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/304562-defiant-amaechi-speaks-after-secret-tape-release-attacks-pdp.html

IN CAPS, LOOK WHO IS TALKING APC IS A COLLECTION OF SAME PDP GUYS THAT MESSED UP THE COUNTRY. IF GOD WERE MAN, THAT EHM MOUTH FOR DON BEND
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Unekwunice: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nitah1:
Ameachi was not in pdp for 16yrs.
Yes, he was there but when he discovered that the party is a scam, he jump ship.

After 16 years , he must be a slow learner lol
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by jrusky(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hahahaha Amaechi sorry oo after you have insulted your boss you are now playing face saving game sorry ok.

Your sin will be visited by your party after the election. You go see pepper.
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
babadeee:
You are high on weeds sir angry angry
he can't deny it that he is on weed

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Unekwunice:

After 16 years , he must be a slow learner lol
you must be from kogi state
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Only foolish and perpetually tribalists and stagnated APC supporters here will ignore clean people like Sowore etc and condemn PDP but supports decamped PDP members in APC. Too much cow meet is affecting their brains
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dee60:

Amaechi, you are right on that one.

I hear the PDP guys are so broke that they now want to get back to their old ways at all cost.

I wish that OBJ and his vice of 8 years should be truthful and set good example by returning whatever they helped themselves with.

Till then. no vacancy!

PMB may be slow but PDP is no option.

Pmb slow? Apc/buhari is like a ship on Ghost mode or Ghosts pilot. There’s definitely a pilot bt we don’t know who it is grin And That even the good part. The bad part is where these Ghost pilot(s) are taking is to is still largely unknown, we cud end up in the middle of the desert.
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by oyichi: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
AMECHI u are right, we will not give them one vote , we will give as many votes as we can
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by thephil(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
myboy2111:
The Director-General of President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection campaign organisation, Rotimi Amaechi, has called on Nigerians not to give one vote to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 elections.

Mr Amaechi is in the eye of the storm after an audio recording was released Sunday by the opposition PDP in which he was saying Nigerians were hungry and poverty has been growing under Mr Buhari.

But speaking during the inauguration of the presidential campaign council of Mr Buhari Monday, Mr Amaechi assured Nigerians that the president’s next four years will be different from the 16 years of the PDP.

“I was in the PDP, the slogan was “Share the money”. But here we are not sharing money. And because we are not sharing money they are saying vote buying. Because they ran election with government money, eating, buying cars with government money and nobody cared.

“I appeal to Nigerians; don’t give one vote to the PDP, they are hungry, they can’t stand poverty, they can’t stand not touching government money. Where money is given for prayers in Nigeria, I can pray in my church, nobody is giving me money to go and pray,” he said.

Mr Amaechi also said the PDP will not have peace until its members return all the funds stolen while they were in office for 16 years.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/304562-defiant-amaechi-speaks-after-secret-tape-release-attacks-pdp.html

Brain dey pain amechi....? For my own PVC again.. Continue
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi by babadeee(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Oma307:

he can't deny it that he is on weed
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Highlights Of President Muhammadu Buhari #UNGA76 Address, September 24, 2021 / Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers / Salary Of A Nigerian Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.