Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Please Who Have Heard About This Coy? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Have Heard About This Coy? (1081 Views)

LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? / I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) / Please Who Know This Coy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Have Heard About This Coy? by wunmi590(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
You are invited to be imteriewed at our leadership workshop on Tuesday @ 13 ajumobi street, off acne.

www.cflead.org.

Can somebody help me about the coy
Re: Please Who Have Heard About This Coy? by scave(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
pls how true is this invitation?

Sequel to your successful registration on our job portal, you have been scheduled for an online assessment. Kindly loggin (with the user name and pass word that has been sent to you via mail) to ?test.smarthire.org? to write the test. If pass, come to ICS Outsourcing (6, Idowu Street, Off Association Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos) Tuesday 8/1/19 at 9.am prompt for verification and screening . Please come with your original valid means of ID, NYSC, B.Sc, HND, ND, SSCE, FSL & Birth Certificates, CV and a passport photo. Dress Code: Corporately on suit. Ask for Funmi on arrival.
Re: Please Who Have Heard About This Coy? by wunmi590(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
scave:
pls how true is this invitation?

Sequel to your successful registration on our job portal, you have been scheduled for an online assessment. Kindly loggin (with the user name and pass word that has been sent to you via mail) to ?test.smarthire.org? to write the test. If pass, come to ICS Outsourcing (6, Idowu Street, Off Association Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos) Tuesday 8/1/19 at 9.am prompt for verification and screening . Please come with your original valid means of ID, NYSC, B.Sc, HND, ND, SSCE, FSL & Birth Certificates, CV and a passport photo. Dress Code: Corporately on suit. Ask for Funmi on arrival.

This interview is real.

But they are time waster, you might pass the test and go for documentation verification, and not be called up to start work for 2yeara plus.

I am a living withness, after inter law with them and documetation, I was even given form to fill my bank details, but we not called up since 2017 till date.
Re: Please Who Have Heard About This Coy? by scave(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
wunmi590:

This interview is real.

But they are time waster, you might pass the test and go for documentation verification, and not be called up to start work for 2yeara plus.

I am a living withness, after inter law with them and documetation, I was even given form to fill my bank details, but we not called up since 2017 till date.

Thanks
Re: Please Who Have Heard About This Coy? by dammyllare(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=wunmi590 post=74538972]You are invited to be imteriewed at our leadership workshop on Tuesday @ 13 ajumobi street, off acne.

www.cflead.org.
Re: Please Who Have Heard About This Coy? by wunmi590(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
dammyllare:

Hello,I received this same interview message today but I still can't get a glue on something to show if real or not.
I will like to know what you have on them presently.
You can PM me if you wish and would be attending the interview. Thanks

I am not sure I would be attending
Re: Please Who Have Heard About This Coy? by dammyllare(m): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2019
wunmi590:

I am not sure I would be attending
Can you brief me your reasons for coming to this conclusion?
Is it not worth it or they are GLND?
Re: Please Who Have Heard About This Coy? by wunmi590(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2019
dammyllare:

Can you brief me your reasons for coming to this conclusion?
Is it not worth it or they are GLND?

I won't be chanced
Re: Please Who Have Heard About This Coy? by blackgold2018(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2019
wunmi590:

This interview is real.

is suit compulsory for der interview

(1) (Reply)

Courier Plus Aptitude Test / FG Agencies Slot / Radio Presenters Wanted Urgently In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.