Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,304 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards (67452 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Funny Reactions on twitter trails Soundcity MVP Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by BOOMnaija(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hoeloshow
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by AmazingELixir: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
lipsrsealed

Guess when you subtract the transparent veil-like covering her dressing reduces to a nightie...fashion this days does not discriminate between outing and bedroom wears.

It is well, the lady is beautifully shaped sha that explains her desire to show case

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by amazon14: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
This are the kind of people that cals for rape. Not innocent 78 year old woman and children

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
who knows her,mtcheew
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by 2buffagain(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin shapeless animal cheesy men who sleep with this turkey are trying big time cool

Check my signature if you buy and sell

Obviously you're only saying that because you know she wouldn't give you the time of day. cheesy
Keep hating

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by Ajoboss(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin shapeless animal cheesy men who sleep with this turkey are trying big time cool

bros shut up angel..if she open u no go enter?

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by staytravel: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
She looks amazing!!!!

I hope it's all natural right?
Our Naija sisters don't need surgery like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfbFT0sdO2Y
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by nature902001: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
End time
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

You are a very sad human being.Very sad and very bitter.
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by oluwasegun007(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
She's curvy but got no brain... What a shame.
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by ehissi(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hmmmm......

See am, she don go sell market. Make una buy ooooo, before she vex, come tire go drink sniper..... lipsrsealed
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Hoeloshow

She is out of your league.You are bitter.Calling her a hoe is the best you could come up with.
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nice one. Sexy and classy both together wink
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by able20(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Princess Shogunle, where is Prince Oshodi.
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by mrfowler(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
gistblogger:
See more photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/actress-princess-shyngle-wear-see-through-outfit-to-an-event
Why was she shining her teeth! Shameless LovePeddler.
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pu$$i in showcase...
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Why not just appear naked? angry

Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by dayleke: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
kenbee:
Why do we celebrate slots these days?

Because they sell phones and some other cellular products....

I dey my house, come and beat me.
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by MossLuv: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Any manwho look at this girl know say na ''Bush meat'' na to nack and go. no wonder she the cry say men the chop and go ;DAny man look at this know say na ''Bush meat'' na to nack and go. no wonder she the cry say men the chop and go. who wants keep public towel after all.
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by bueze774: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Beef talk.
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by biggestmanhood(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
chai my dick want to burst for here c ukwu
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by Grupo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

You know you are lying, right?
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by Posh(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fuckmytoto:
In few years time now this current upcoming olosho will come and brag about empire , our politicians will steal the countries money and give it to one olosho ..Just like Atiku gave our money to Genevieve now she's claiming feminist ,NOLLYWOOD ind should be changed to OLOSHOS inc
... I want to Bleep ur toto.. Give me ur contact so dt i can mk it happen..
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
To train FEMALE PIKIN no easy oooo
They are trained forever
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by GoldHorse(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
kenbee:
Why do we celebrate slots these days?

Because they sell good phones grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by Yewandequeen(f): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
She is trying too hard. The truth is when you have curved2you need not go nude before people can notice you. Even if its grandma wrapper you tie, people will still see it. All the nudity aint necessary.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by vivalavida(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ogaga87:
If only your mother grew as an OLOSho like this with no respect for discipline for woman secrecy, I wonder where you would be today..

I play this game that year

Chai

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nwa nzuzu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / Another Woman In Davido’s Life Is Pregnant (photos) / Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.