Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director (23202 Views)

President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiedu7:

For where they understand how to play politics.

Igbos & Yorubas are dumbasses
it's not right to say that bro. How would you feel when someone calls your family dumbasses?
Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by Xander85: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
Gody05:
Left to the lifeless one, he would have appointed all his tribesmen into office. How i bought this scam in 2015 is beyond me however I'm glad to have the opportunity to right my wrongs come February. Mr integrity my foot

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Must have been some strong jazz bros! But nice to see you've recovered! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by IbrahimDamola: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
another illiterate Fulani empowered to steal with reckless abandon while the afonja defenders will remain on 30k stipend defending this as long as its a fulani that is involved

You are ruthless. Ika ni e!

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by IbrahimDamola: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
dockokwus:
First class bigot.
Supported only by foolish south westerners.

Doki, your swift transformation from an incurable APC zombie in 2015 to an anti-dumbohari campaigner baffles me. I no know say zombietitis sef get cure o. E be like say the 'chainji' reach your side. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by Ugosample(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiedu7:
For where they understand how to play politics.
Igbos & Yorubas are dumbasses
dumbasses indeed.
And they keep antagonizing each other While aboki carry the spoils cheesy cheesy
Just negodu ndi iberibe

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by Vtrd: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
In Nigeria when educational statistics are released, the north lags so far behind every one else.

When employment into government agencies that is supposed to drive our national growth is released, the north dominates.

Apart from the NYSC created by Gowon, can anybody tell me anything ingenious that the north has created in government?
Just one thing.

The south created the EFCC, NNPC, AMCON, SEC, NSE, SON, e.t.c. currently domainatsd by the north .
Left to the abokiis, we would still remain in the stone age.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by Vickthore: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=dingbang post=74540082]I hope when an Igbo man gets into that seat and he starts appointing 90percent of his cabinet as igbos, the Hausa's won't complain. [/quot
And that will b wen?
Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by henryhemon(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Let me see the North complain when a southern get there and appoint all southerners and they bring federal character that time the thunder that will strike them will still be doing press up.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by Boyooosa(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Waiting for reno to come and reveal the secrets he is not fit for that position...
Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by Gody05(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Doki, your transformation from an incurable APC zombie in 2015 to an anti-buhari campaigner baffles me. I no know zombietitis get cure o. E be like say the 'chainji' reach your side. grin
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
another illiterate Fulani empowered to steal with reckless abandon while the afonja defenders will remain on 30k stipend defending this as long as its a fulani that is involved

and you collecting 10k to defend and promote another Fulani is OK?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by obstead200(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
madridguy:
Welcome development.

Mai Gaskiya should also consider me too tongue

NEPZA, FAAN, NPA or CBN will be okay for me. My Primary 3 certificate is standing upright like CR7.

Abu Zahra, consider me.
but u are working already Na............as an e-tout for APC on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by zoedew: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Such talk disclose arrogance that relegates one from the corridors of power! #getwisdom
Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by Maket: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
He is not from Nigeria, see the state he came from.
Tukur, from Adamama State is a holder of Master of Science (MSc) degree in International Business.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by UncleJudax(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
madridguy:
Welcome development.

Mai Gaskiya should also consider me too tongue

NEPZA, FAAN, NPA or CBN will be okay for me. My Primary 3 certificate is standing upright like CR7.

Abu Zahra, consider me.
The 30k no de again?

Go do Fulani blood transfusion grin

Or You go wait tire
Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by chiedu7: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
dingbang:
it's not right to say that bro. How would you feel when someone calls your family dumbasses?

I am 100%, I can say that the igbos & yorubas are dumbasses.

They are more in number, have the resources.

yet ruled by the fewer with nothing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by Oxtertee(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
E be like say no only northerners dey dis obodo naijariya

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by AntiWailer: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Did u read at all ?
Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by omohayek: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
And yet, as you spew your bigotry for all to see, it never seems to occur to that the brazen hatred you display is the reason for those "afonja defenders" to support Buhari: why should they ally themselves with people like you who are clearly full of incurable tribalistic hate? Better to throw one's lot in with nepotistic Fulanis than with tribal bigots who blame "Afonjas" for any and everything that goes wrong in their pathetic lives.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by EnkayDezign: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Calling him illiterate even after you can clearly see it’s stated he has qualifications.

You’re the blatantly ignorant fool in this case!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by reuben79: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Northern again?nepotism is in d blood of bubu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by dairogus: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
President buhari is a disappointment to the common Nigerian with his nepotic leaning.
Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by Kennydoc(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
POLITICSNGR@GMAIL.COM

Below is a Press Statement made available to PoliticsNGR by the Presidency;

In accordance with the provision of Section 5(1) of the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) Act 2018, President Muhammadu Buhari has nominated Modibbo Hamman Tukur as a Director of the Unit.

This was contained in a letter dated January 7, 2019 to the Senate President seeking the confirmation of the nominee by the Upper Chamber of the National Assembly.

Tukur, from Adamama State, is a holder of Master of Science (MSc) degree in International Business.

He is currently an Assistant Director in the NFIU, and has vast international experience in illegal assets recovery.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-president-buhari-nominates-modibbo-tukur-new-nfiu-director/

Later, somebody will come and start abusing Igbos for failing to support Buhari. Why should they? Why has Buhari reduced Nigerian governance to a northern affair? Go to most FG parastatals in Abuja and you'll realise that the most effective units are headed by southerners and the most productive workers are mainly southerners, yet many of them have Northern bosses. What kind of injustice is that?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by silasely(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
I wonder how some illegal immigrants still support this Sudanese government....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by pieces18: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
between hausa and yoruba, who wise pass?
1. hausa no go school, but e dey send propesa for message
2. yoruba go school, and e dey elp em people with 10k from the plenty weh hausa steal, remain for am
3. hausa no go school, but em dey control propesa.
4. yoruba propesa dey busy dey go erand for hausa, hausa "illiterates" dey occupy positions / offices.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by somehow: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
It's true, 48 southerners were employed and 2 northerners and they're all Christians. Ask the HR if you think it's a lie, Welcome to the republic of the south.

I never knew Buhari now serves as HR to different government ministries and employs staff directly.
jconsulting:
i thought Buhari will disappoint me but i trust him he never disappoint , 50 staff were employed in NEXIM bank last December and 48 are Notherner and muslims .....anybody can go and confirm this from their HR .....welcome to Republic of the North Sai Baba Next Level of Nepotism
Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by Blazebond(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Buhari na beast sha,the most useless president ever.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Will this stop me from voting Buhari this February?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Wow, double promotion, congrats to him.
Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by dockokwus: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Doki, your swift transformation from an incurable APC zombie in 2015 to an anti-dumbohari campaigner baffles me. I no know say zombietitis sef get cure o. E be like say the 'chainji' reach your side. grin
The day the man used 20 SANs to defend his purported stolen certificate,after being elected,when he could easily have ordered the army to release it;then his son,relations and appointees corruption scandals,which he feigned ignorance of,was when I knew the man was not only a scam,but a first class fraud.
When he then showed his first class bigotry and unrivalled parochialism,then the Fulani herdsmen tacit support,I just knew this one was a product of evil,sent to teach us all a bitter lesson.
Sadly,there are some Nigerians that still openly support this president,a product of the devil himself.
I long knew his true nature and capability just into 2016 and still wonder how I ever saw any good in Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director by ahiboilandgas: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
how with an Msc in international bussiness Abi na u be illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Who Stayed More Than 8 Years In Office: The Story Behind Their Feat / Igboho: Afenifere Reacts As Court Stops FG From Arresting Agitator / Femi Falana: Why Jonathan Cannot Run For Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.