Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? (2234 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa / Uti Vows To Spend His Entire Win To Bury His Father. / Uti Nwachukwu Wins Big Brother Africa All-Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by Chuks84(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2010
We heard the bad news yesterday on Big brother Africa Allstars, that Uti lost his dad. But i'm shocked that 24 hours after receiving this news that uti is still in the house! Personally, i am disappointed in him, he has lost my vote. If he has any iota of responsibilty he should quit the show and grieve with his family. I'd like to hear your thoughts,
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by tjskii(f): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
Well it is strange that he hasnt quit  the show to grieve with his family,but before we crucify him, there might be some other factor involved:
maybe he didnt have a good relationship with his father while he was alive and now that he's dead he doesnt see the point in giving up an opportunity of a lifetime just to go bury him,  undecided undecided
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2010
If ehn quit will his father ressurect?!

If he should leave, it shouldnt be cos his father died, it should rather be cos he knows he stands no chance of winning that money.
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by Dolemite(f): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2010
I say he should quit and be with his family at this time, opportunity of a lifetime? I don't think so.
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by aieromon(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2010
Forward ever. . . quitting will not bring his dad back
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by Pukkah: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
He has demonstrated what matters to him, simple.
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by parislomo(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2010
We don't know yet what the funeral plans are. Family might wait till he is out before burying the dad.
And if the burial is held while he is still in the house, it doesn't change anything. One thing is certain, he is mourning his father as we speak
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by djcrucifix(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2010
if the guy now ends up winning the 200k nko?
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by esteelv: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2010
He's already decided to continue with d show, It is his choice.
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by Chuks84(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2010
Well, i think he is putting money before his family, which is sad because there is no guarantee that he will be going home as the winner.
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2010
the family already discussed the issue before Uti went into the house
they knew the father had terminal cancer and his Dad gave him blessing to be in the show

cut him some flack.he spoke to his family on phone yesterday and am sure he is doing what the family decided
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by Dolemite(f): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2010
MrPrsdent:

the family already discussed the issue before Uti went into the house
they knew the father had terminal cancer and his Dad gave him blessing to be in the show

cut him some flack.he spoke to his family on phone yesterday and am sure he is doing what the family decided
That is good then. . .
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by calyx: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2010
Maybe they all need the money to bury the man
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by philip0906(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2010
who be uti again?
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by thando(f): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2010
so winning a lame a$$ show like bb is that important to him? Its like he has neva won anythin in his life eva. And to think this is actually his 2nd stint with the show, gosh! Go home bro console yo mum, she probably needs to be with ALL her kids rite now, go help in the preperations of yo beloved fathers funeral and stop telling us you sho yo 'uncle and bro can handle it'
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2010
the corpse is still in India
and his Mum is not in Nigeria yet

am sure he will go to the funeral.He said so
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by Osama12: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2010
Whatever his thoughts are he should be out of that house immediately.
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by thando(f): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2010
so he's gonna go outta the house and then come back? Not very sensible. I hope this the last edition of bb, we're clearly in dire need of sumthin fresh.
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by mamagee3(f): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2010
Maybe he should, it all depends on his/her culture.
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by Tolulop001(f): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2010
i guess it paid off undecided
Re: Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? by Seun(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2010
Thread was unjustly locked and has now been unlocked.

(1) (Reply)

Much Ado About TSTV- The Epic And Monumental Fail Of Paytv / Izzar So Episode 63 Download Bakori TV / The Guy Touched My Butt,another Kissed And Walked Away Says Anita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.