Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

2019 Election: PDP Is Dead, Collapse – Tambuwal, Wamakko Declare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: PDP Is Dead, Collapse – Tambuwal, Wamakko Declare (18512 Views)

Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: PDP Is Dead, Collapse – Tambuwal, Wamakko Declare by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
buharitill2023:
buhari dont need to campaign in anywhere in Nigeria.
because the name buhari is in everyone's lips

grin
Re: 2019 Election: PDP Is Dead, Collapse – Tambuwal, Wamakko Declare by OmoManU: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
oyichi:
nawa, for this your dream, buhari will win adamawa and zamfara, the two governor worked and voted for atiku against buhari in 2014, is it now they are going to abandon him?
I won't argue or join issue with you because I don't argues with unrealistic unreasonable people. Let the results start coming out on February 17 then we will know who is Right or wrong between I and you
Re: 2019 Election: PDP Is Dead, Collapse – Tambuwal, Wamakko Declare by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
OmoManU:
“We have done our calculation and come to the conclusion that PMB is going to win in 26 states with the exclusion of Abuja."

I will say all the 19 northern states except Taraba, All the 6 Southwestern states making 24 States already locked down for PMB.....Edo state in South South making 25, can somebody tell me what the last remaining state will be?

Pmb 2019 so sure like morning and night...... God's grace

grin grin

I think it having mental problem..

Atiku will win :

Taraba.
Benue.
Jos.
Nasarawa.
Kogi.
Adamawa.

Atiku will break even in :

Kwara.
Sokoto.
Gombe.
Niger.

Stop fooling urself, the buhari has long lost the middle belt.
Re: 2019 Election: PDP Is Dead, Collapse – Tambuwal, Wamakko Declare by fallout87: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Misleading lies.

That isn't Govenor Tambuwal whom is supported by the Sultan.
Re: 2019 Election: PDP Is Dead, Collapse – Tambuwal, Wamakko Declare by OmoManU: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

grin grin

I think it having mental problem..

Atiku will win :

Taraba.
Benue.
Jos.
Nasarawa.
Kogi.
Adamawa.

Atiku will break even in :

Kwara.
Sokoto.
Gombe.
Niger.

Stop fooling urself, the buhari has long lost the middle belt.
Must you abuse to buttress your point?
Anyways, February 17 everyone's eye go clear now
Re: 2019 Election: PDP Is Dead, Collapse – Tambuwal, Wamakko Declare by chicoMX(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
TAMBUWAL is the governor of Sokoto state and he is a member of PDP .

Umaru Dahiru Tambuwal is different from Aminu Waziri Tambuwal
Re: 2019 Election: PDP Is Dead, Collapse – Tambuwal, Wamakko Declare by yarimo(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2019
chicoMX:

Umaru Dahiru Tambuwal is different from Aminu Waziri Tambuwal
Umaru Nangwari TAMBUWAL is the apc zonal coordinator who is speaking alongside senator WAMAKO in Denge LGA, Umaru Dahiru Tambuwal was a senator and Aminu waziri TAMBUWAL is the governor of Sokoto state. Don't confused yourself with their names. TAMBUWAL is a LGA in sokoto state. Please read and understand before commenting in a respected public forum.
Re: 2019 Election: PDP Is Dead, Collapse – Tambuwal, Wamakko Declare by herlonso: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
psucc:
The I think since PDP is dead, APC has no cause to worry about them. They should go on and even stop campaigning
When they didn't campaign pdp cried and said their lack of campaign is the plan to rig. Pdp no sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Pays Condolence Visit To Makarfi Over The Death Of His Father / North-West Muslim Leaders Endorsed Tinubu For President In Kano (Video) / US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.