Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook (43439 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony / Children Photography: Adorable & Cute Pre-birthday Pictures / Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by Newmans: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2019
They look more like les babies if you put Bian na you sabi .

Mean while

If you are the type that can't do without these gadgets and the one you have is disappointing you get in touch with this contact immediately to have it fixed 08186302863 call or WhatsApp
Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by Adeyeyeaki(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2019
ashewoboy:
hmmmm. why do ladies expose their boobies?
Why won't they? Many men can't set eyes on boobies nah straight to mouth as if they didn't suck when they were small. Even if the boobies had not been washed for days. Ladies thought that's the only asset the can us to bring men down. How I wish all men cease from sucking for just a year and you will see changes.
Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by Hoodbilonia: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2019
pride
okpo dem
naija women are useless
if u look now at age 40 naija women still neva marry
age go cast u
i have many like dat 22..25..30..35..dem still dey form
dey select
hahahahaha
Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by Orpe7(m): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2019
Who go marry this one sef
Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by danjalingo: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2019
Your life is like this at 36 and you are happy?
Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by sanmtiago(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2019
czarina:
Nawa ooo... Naso person go still reach 36 one day.

It is well.

Oya na, check my profile if you live in Jos
my sister I tire well well for agecry e just they fly like say person offend am
Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by Johnsonibx(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2019
End time ladies
Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by czarina(f): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2019
sanmtiago:
my sister I tire well well for agecry e just they fly like say person offend am
true. Small time next year go reach
Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by Tayor23(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2019
What is your problem with her problem?is she your sister? Is she your relative? If none, face your own problem in life and let her face her own problem,she is the owner of her own life.This is a new year, I will advice you to turn this your negative thoughts and vibes to positive ones maybe you will find a solution to your own predicament.#liveandletlive#
Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by GetCofOProperty: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2019
Happy Birthday to this mama.... not sure this is a lady. Wish her LLnP. cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by eliwa47(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
delugajackson:
These evening newspapers will never cease to amaze me. Looking at these pictures, you can tell that none of these ladies are married. At 36, one should act wisely, if not matured.

Clearly, most of her years have been spent whoring and sucking cocxs to survive, it's very visible from her entire appearance. Funny enough, she believes she's still got that flare. Disgusting hoes! They're not even ashamed to post such graphic pictures online.
Don't expect anything less in south Africa!
Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
see belle sad

Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by DIMIZZY1: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Shameless hoes undecided
Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by abiaumo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
czarina:
Honestly ehn.... I wish I can remain in my twenties forever o

Its normal sha, but don't over think it. Why worry over the inevitable. Just stay healthy & pray u have good kids. It'll be fun.  ‎

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook by jae101(f): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin what is wrong with all the women in Nigeria shocked I think Nigerian women are all running sexxxx mad angry see this chimpanzee showing me her disgusting body

Check my signature cos I want to buy it now
okay,I feel sorry for you. I feel like you're so sad inside,but that's your problem.
How do you expect anyone to do business with you when its obvious you lack sense. please mind the way you display your stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady Marries Old White Man (photos) / Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video) / Mobile Toilets For All Type Of Events Rent and Buy Now in Nigeria and Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.