Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (66179 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by Princedapace(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
IQ in this country low shaa.. So when u see two politicians together, smiling and hugging for the camera, that means they love each other, huh?

U guys don't know these men. Naija, una IQ low bad bad.
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by Czarugo007: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Amaechi,this man will never forgive you,he will definitely sacrifice you after he wins 2019,mark my words somewhere.
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by soggy28(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
With the way PDP were able to do ' copy n paste' wt amaechi' s word .I fear them walahi.....haahaa! U guys are badt
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by ipobarecriminals: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin smiley grin wink grin grin wink grin wink the pigs are confused
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by Isoduwa(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:
They are still laughing at the goat seller from Onitsha.

Vote you a President that doesn't laugh at small businesses !!!! Vote Atiku Abubakar to send Buhari Back2Daura

Make you and Atiku plus bobo enter house � AAC talking it back
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by kratosonofzeus: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Has anyone ever thought how this Buhari is going to look like without clothes.... SKELETON
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by strungcity: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
deomelllo:

See him looking much younger than Amachi and a lot of gullible Nigerian still won't believe that this man is not the person 15milion Nigerians voted. Please wise up Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8450310_dwuzxuoxqaew5wv_jpeg5a1c93d3e87c2d648ae08ee053f62e00
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by JasonScoolari: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
NessaBoo:

Lemme alone oo!! cheesy

Ain't Dino..just had a long day!!
Yesterday, it was "Thanksgiving" maybe the next excuse if the part 3 drops, will be "Child dedication" wink
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by vickodedon(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
U be idiot
madridguy:
SAI BABA

4+4, SIGN FROM HEAVEN.

VICTORY FOR SAI BABA IS UNSHAKABLE.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by NessaBoo(f): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Yesterday, it was "Thanksgiving" maybe the next excuse if the part 3 drops, will be "Child dedication" wink

Lol, So you finally didn't go to Church that yesterday, would you have been thankful for the way PDP looted Nigeria for 16yrs?! grin

You know all these Audio tapes won't achieve anything...PMB, Amaechi are Teflon as evidenced in the picture. Nothing hurts more than embarking on a futile blackmail, Reno must be terribly disappointed!!

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by JasonScoolari: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
NessaBoo:

Lol, So you finally didn't go to Church that yesterday, would you have been thankful for the way PDP looted Nigeria for 16yrs?! grin

You know all these Audio tapes won't achieve anything...PMB, Amaechi are Teflon as evidenced in the picture. Nothing hurts more than embarking on a futile blackmail, Reno must be terribly disappointed!!
So you did not sit down and listen to what Amaechi said about the country and buhari? You gave it a deaf ears cos of your love for APC and buhari?

Na wa oh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by fabolouz1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
we too dey popular.
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by NessaBoo(f): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
So you did not sit down and listen to what Amaechi said about the country and buhari? You gave it a deaf ears cos of your love for APC and buhari?

Na wa oh. cheesy

Amaechi said the plain truth, he always has..that's why he has always earned my respect, but whoever is going to get Nigeria "working again" can never come from PDP, that's just the unapologetic truth Jason!
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by opribo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
That is a sheer fake smile and they both know it.

That is the type of smile that follows a great and mighty fall.
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by banggy: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
president has no time for those eediot
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by JasonScoolari: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
NessaBoo:

Amaechi said the plain truth, he always has..that's why he has always earned my respect, but whoever is going to get Nigeria "working again" can never come from PDP, that's just the unapologetic truth Jason!
Beautiful Nessa, you made it look as if you ignored the message about buhari from the betrayer himself.

Even if you had your reservations for the PDP, is it the APC you'll pick as an Option? With the marauding fulani herdsmen having fun in this administration?
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
alsudan:
The dullard doesn't read the news, so no sensible person expects him to have read what Amethief said.

Says who?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by NessaBoo(f): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Beautiful Nessa, you made it look as if you ignored the message about buhari from the betrayer himself.

Even if you had your reservations for the PDP, is it the APC you'll pick as an Option? With the marauding fulani herdsmen having fun in this administration?

He didn't say anything bad about Buhari, that he doesn't read was just manipulated out of context, and you know it, but he was right about the state of affairs which he only overstated, Amaechi was clearly being hyperbolic Jason.

I know we are yet to get it right as a nation, there has always be one or two security deficits plaguing an administration, and it's not certain the marauding won't continue or be worse under PDP, or a new menance won't spring up!

All we can do is always wish and pray for the best, I hate reading news about harmless and innocent people dying, really creeps me out embarassed but some people rejoice, using it for political points. sad which shouldn't be.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by wolexy14(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Its official...fed govt has closed all lagoons cos a report was sent out that people are planning to jump into them of buhari wins come feb.....pls watch out for one another ooooo

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by Malawian(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
This guy in this picture is not buhari.
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by Jowanson: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
They are just deceiving themselves..... PVC is ready to vote them out!
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by JasonScoolari: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
NessaBoo:

He didn't say anything bad about Buhari, that he doesn't read was just manipulated out of context, and you know it, but he was right about the state of affairs which he only overstated, Amaechi was clearly being hyperbolic Jason.

I know we are yet to get it right as a nation, there has always be one or two security deficits plaguing an administration, and it's not certain the marauding won't continue or be worse under PDP, or a new menance won't spring up!

All we can do is always wish and pray for the best, I hate reading news about harmless and innocent people dying, really creeps me out embarassed but some people rejoice, using it for political points. sad which shouldn't be.
If a PDP member had said this about buhari, I know the exact words you would have used to describe him/her.

All we can do is to pray? Lol, grin Very ridiculous to say the least. Pray when you can get rid of the incompetent buhari who's not bothered and feel no sympathy for slain innocent citizens?

Pray when the marauding fulani herdsmen almost killed my uncle?

Pray when I couldn't get a good job as a graduate and a NEPA certificate holder wants my vote as a president?

Would you have said this is it was GEJ?
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by Jowanson: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
NessaBoo:

But are we doing any better now? Its even worse now...I have a friend who has a close working relationship with the Federal Govt....he opened up and told me that the corruption is worse off now than during the PDP era...he told me in confidence.... And I begin to wonder so where is the corruption fight at then?

Then I remember, its in the opposition.... Is that fair enough?
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by Jowanson: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
NessaBoo:

Funny enough reno was not disappointed.... Amaechi would have been on the platform where Tinubu is now but he is not!

Amaechi cannot sell Buhari again properly....He was part of the 16 years of PDP....its not gonna be easy for APC this time around...In 2014, Atiku did help them a lot hence they called him an asset now he is no more an asset but a thief and a looter...but 2014 he was not.... Who are they deceiving but themselves this APC....

Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by Jowanson: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2019
NessaBoo:

PDP under Atiku and Obi will be a better party than the PDP of 16 years... Reason....Atiku understands Nigerian Politics while Peter Obi understands good governance... Peter Obi will be the check and balance in governance... Obi achieved that in Anambra state....he will replicate it in the federal capacity...

The Atiku plan is detailed and achievable..

For me Obi is the point man... PDP knows they need to deliver if they win. And they will win..
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by NessaBoo(f): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2019
Jowanson:

But are we doing any better now? Its even worse now...I have a friend who has a close working relationship with the Federal Govt....he opened up and told me that the corruption is worse off now than during the PDP era...he told me in confidence.... And I begin to wonder so where is the corruption fight at then?

Then I remember, its in the opposition.... Is that fair enough?

I've always hitched my sanity on the fact that PDP can never be an alternative, their report card is just awful.

And the road to having a corrupt free nation will definitely be tedious, because it has been immortalized in the system and in Nigerians, all thanks to PDP.

PDP shouldn't even be vying for any political office for decades, and to make matters worse they choce Atiku as their standard flag bearer, they clearly haven't learnt their lessons or mean well for Nigerians. They are only having looting withdrawal symptoms. angry

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by NessaBoo(f): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2019
Jowanson:

PDP under Atiku and Obi will be a better party than the PDP of 16 years... Reason....Atiku understands Nigerian Politics while Peter Obi understands good governance... Peter Obi will be the check and balance in governance... Obi achieved that in Anambra state....he will replicate it in the federal capacity...

The Atiku plan is detailed and achievable..

For me Obi is the point man... PDP knows they need to deliver if they win. And they will win..

Which PDP?? People's Democratic Party of Nigeria??!!

A good comic relief right before bedtime does wonders for my beauty sleep!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by deomelllo: 1:00am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by DeepNuggets: 1:34am On Jan 08, 2019
odiks:
Is like Reno's outburst failed?

Reno the big fool. I always thought he had small sense but now i know all he wants is just free money from his thieving bosses. Taking such a recording and twisting it like that is just funny...i also learnt Nigerians love any bad news, so many people were happy that amaechi who is buhari's campaign director is betraying him. I urge you all listen to the recording again and pay rapt attention you'll see all Amaechi meant was no matter what you say online or in print against buhari he's not affected nor offended so please let's focus on issue based campaigning not blackmailing or slandering.
Re: Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today by Deepthoughts: 2:15am On Jan 08, 2019
deomelllo:
It's Apc that has re engineered her tape,let both tapes be submitted for forensic analysis.when it comes to lying n propaganda even the devil can't match Apc.the same Apc initially claimed these recordings were in 2014 n referred to Johnathan then after several recordings were released you guys came up with this,you can only fool your Zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.