Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? (1827 Views)

Best International Yoruba Movie Made By Australian Producer / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? / Which Movie Made You Cry? Share Your Experience Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by Yoshy: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mine is House of cards(US).

I admire the strength of Frank Underwood and Claire, how they get the clarity to act accordingly at every instant. In this world full of emotional triggers that might lead to mistakes in decision making, I think learning how to think clearly and strategically to make accurate decisions is a skill.

Share yours.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by hahn(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
E yakpa but I will only mention "In pursuit of happyness"

Very inspiring how he was able to overcome all those hurdles with his son and still became successful.
Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by Ovems(f): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
3 Idiots , Coco

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by Yoshy: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Ovems:
3 Idiots

Why 3 idiots, have seen the movie, very emotional.
Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by Yoshy: 12:43am On Jan 08, 2019
hahn:

Very inspiring how he was able to overcome all those hurdles with his son and still became successful.
Great movie, one of the few I can watch countless time and never get tired of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by Galapagous(m): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Yoshy:

Why 3 idiots, have seen the movie, very emotional.
be excellent in your field .be the best you can be and success will chase you.

2 Likes

Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by happybee: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2019
Power.
It's an American series though..
Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by Yoshy: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2019
happybee:
Power.
It's an American series though..

Seen that, not up to date tho.. so what did you learn from the movie?
Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by earthsync(f): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Acrimony so emotional heartbreaking and you get to judge who to blame based on perspective
Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by Yoshy: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
earthsync:
Acrimony so emotional heartbreaking and you get to judge who to blame based on perspective

I agree, I fast forwarded Taraji self distructing part grin
Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by coolegbo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
Yoshy:
Mine is House of cards(US).

I admire the strength of Frank Underwood and Claire, how they get the clarity to act accordingly at every instant. In this world full of emotional triggers that might lead to mistakes in decision making, I think learning how to think clearly and strategically to make accurate decisions is a skill.

Share yours.
Wow! I thought I am the only one who see that. I so much love HOC, and the Frank/Claire style.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by Yoshy: 6:24am On Jan 13, 2019
coolegbo:
Wow! I thought I am the only one who see that. I so much love HOC, and the Frank/Claire style.

You're not the only one cool
Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
Acrimony. Left me thinking deeply and sober.
Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by OKUCHI11(m): 4:56am On Jan 15, 2019
hahn:

yes in pursuit of happiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by Sonia71(f): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Yoshy:

You're not the only one cool
Hi, you tried to pm me.
Re: Which Movie Made The Most Impact On You And Why? by Yoshy: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

Hi, you tried to pm me.

Yes, I did.

(1) (Reply)

Daarsat And Hitv; The Merger Could Be Possible Or Not / Rachael Adedeji - X Factor 2009 Contestant / Picture Of The Day:is Big Brother Africa ILLUMINATI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.