Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why I Decide To Pick ES File Explorer Over Google File Go - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why I Decide To Pick ES File Explorer Over Google File Go (317 Views)

See how to Download free, convert file, share and earn with your Xender apk. / DSTV Explorer: Can You Recover Deleted Recordings? / Beware Dont Pick A Number That Start With +92 Or +381 Code Cos Its Wangiri Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Decide To Pick ES File Explorer Over Google File Go by DSaroos(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Faceoff: I think it is a bit unfair to compare these two apps. They were meant to handle different aspects of file management and both excel at what they do. I left out comparing their installation file size since I focused mostly on the features.

Android has a major benefit over iOS and Windows Phone because of its open OS, and allows users to access the phone as a mass storage device. This makes transferring files a lot easier, and rooted users even get access to core system files. But it wouldn’t be much of a benefit to have access to mass storage if you didn’t have the right apps to fully take advantage of this feature.

Android's file management system allows you to explore the depths of your internal memory. That's something that the iOS users have been complaining about for some time now. While this is all good and dandy, the default file manager app that comes bundled with your phoneis not good enough.

Those file managers differ depending on the make and model of the phone and leave a lot to be desired.

The ES File Explorer has been the poster child of the file manager apps for a while until the existing of GoogleFiles Go. Since then, the game has changed.

What the hype about Google Files Go? Does it have what it takes to beat a veteran like ES File Explorer? At first, I just ditch the ES File Explorer, in order to find what’s new with Files Go and I’ve made a deep snooping on it for a month now but honestly it got nothing to compare with ES File Explorer.

Below are what makes to go back to my Explorer.

Wait, please keep in mind, I’ve nothing against this best free file manager for android, I’m just stating my view to what I believe, and if you believe my point wasn’t strong enough, please use the comment box below to facts yours.

https://www.techguide.com.ng/2019/01/es-file-explorer-vs-google-file-go.html

(1) (Reply)

Quickbooks Support / Microsoft’s Bing Search Engine Restored In China / GLO Upgrades Technical Facilities, Unveils Anthony Joshua As Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.