Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online (30249 Views)

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes / Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by Uyi168: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Abortions:
Bros abeg forgive mods no be their fault. They make a living here. If dem no push trashes go front page how dem wan take chop Na where person dey work he dey chop. No think am ehn. Pele
Where person dea work, na there him dead chop..
Oyibo call am work-chop..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by sheystar(f): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2019
grin
CreepyBlackpool:
people should pity this woman and stop hiding her medications nah.

is not fair oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by basic23111: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2019
this woman case beyond prayer

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by XaintJoel20: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
people should pity this woman and stop hiding her medications nah.

is not fair oh

This your comment got me laughing on the floor haplessly...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by oldtime(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2019
braine:
Why do people give this mad woman attention? Why do mods push her threads to fp??

Please her comedy is a good relief in this Buhari administration.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by govwike: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2019
Did Davidos mother die of a drug overdose? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by Boyooosa(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2019
soliddust2020:
This woman has completely lost it, she insults and troll people online but when they clap back at her she starts crying and playing the victim card. Ordinary comedy @therealfemi and @ese_eriata did about her she started crying and saying they are hurting her brand, she they forget how she dey spoil davido, linda ikeji and olamide brand steady. She better go for Rehab asap, thank God she admitted she is a troll and also needs to go for rehab.

Linda brought this woman back with her pre-insight on Linda's child bearing out of wedlock. Eventually, Linda reaffirm her premonition and that has given her the gut to start with this again this new year.
Well, 3 months in circulation might be too much to stay relevant in the media anyway, its a matter of time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by SyberKate(f): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2019
Does this woman even know the meaning of sexual harassment.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2019
Davidos mum died of a drug overdose. Really?? Chisos.

Dt must be a painful thing for any child.
Wow mehn, tuface should just not reply madam kemi o before she brings out decapitated skeletons from his cupboard. This woman just proved dt she can go LOW!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by pastie(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lol, this woman can really make you hate yourself

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by passey: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
I said beating this woman is not violence and one mode deleted my comment...

What sort of nuisance is this hag?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by zinizta: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
thumb for women like Aunty Kemi....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by Papadoh(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
hmm leyin aponle... ki lo tun ku?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by cobsol(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Purposeciti:
na lie, she just dey try use the davido trend for news. after all it's money for her.

Money for her how?

1. She don't own a blog or YouTube channel
2. She doesn't have brand endorsement
3. She doesn't have products to sell
4. She doesn't have a choacing school
5. She doesn't have a content management system cms
6. She doesn't have a talk show which she monetized

So only begs

If you want to know how making online works watsapp me 07036268614
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online by GetCofOProperty: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
This woman is always controversially in the media for the wrong reasons...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad: Suspect Detained Is Not A Licenced Nurse – Association / Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.