Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Set To Go Hard On Davido In 2019: "I Was The One Wiping His Tears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Set To Go Hard On Davido In 2019: "I Was The One Wiping His Tears (385 Views)

"2019 I Am Not Here To Play" - Bobrisky (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Davido, Zlatan Ibile And 30 Billion Gang Go Hard On Punch Count (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Set To Go Hard On Davido In 2019: "I Was The One Wiping His Tears by Michaelkitan(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo which wasn't friendly with Davido in 2018 had decided to hit Davido harder in 2019.

Kemi Olunloyo set to go hard on Davido in 2019: "I was the one wiping his tears on Vero's funeral"

Kemi Olunloyo and Davido are always hitting each other with the later bringing out investigative matters about Davido.

Kemi tweeted on Tuesday that she is going hard on Davido in 2019...
Kemi Olunloyo set to go hard on Davido in 2019: "I was the on wiping his tears on Vero's funeral"

She then started off by stating that she was the one wiping Davido's tears off at his mother's funeral. See tweet below:
http://www.ktviv.com.ng/2019/01/kemi-olunloyo-set-to-go-hard-on-davido.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Set To Go Hard On Davido In 2019: "I Was The One Wiping His Tears by MexManuel(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
She don find another Linda to feast on. Oya na grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Set To Go Hard On Davido In 2019: "I Was The One Wiping His Tears by Alepa(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
Correct woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Set To Go Hard On Davido In 2019: "I Was The One Wiping His Tears by CreepyBlackpool: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
people should pity this woman and stop hiding her medications nah
is not fair ohsad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Set To Go Hard On Davido In 2019: "I Was The One Wiping His Tears by kachi19: 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Someone beg Davido to give this lady at least half peak milk cup of attention so we can read meaningful things on the internet Biko

(1) (Reply)

‘I Need An Apology From Davido For Sexually Harassing Me’ – Kemi Olunloyo / See The 5 Richest Men In US Worth A Mind-boggling Combined Wealth Of $415.4bill / Kemi Olunloyo Warns ALCOHOL Brands & Atlanta Police Of Davido's Drinking Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.