Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

3 Remedies To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Your Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Remedies To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Your Skin (315 Views)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Remedies To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Your Skin by Mazard(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Blackheads are those ugly dark spots that remain after you burst a pimple. They are caused by dead skin cells, excess oil, bacteria and clogged pores.

Getting rid of Blackheads for many is a never ending battle.Don’t even think about squeezing a pimple before reading these tips!

Below are some tips for reducing blackheads with home remedies.

1. Baking soda - They are readily available in shops that sell baking material and grocery. Make a not too watery paste by mixing the baking soda with some water. Apply the paste to your face, allow it dry and then wash off your face. Not only does this help with removing blackheads, it’s good for removing excess facial oil.

2. Honey and Cinnamon - Make a Cinnamon-honey paste by mixing one tablespoon of cinnamon powder with some honey. Apply this to your face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning and look out for a glowing skin through the week.

3. Milk and lemon juice - Scrub your face with a mixture of milk and lemon juice. Use all over the surface of your face to get interesting effects in a week or so.

If you found this tip useful, don't forget to share with your friends and family.
Re: 3 Remedies To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Your Skin by Snowfancy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
OK would comment when I try any of that successfuly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Foods That Naturally Boosts Sexual Performance / New Study Says The Bigger Your Belly, The Smaller Your Brain / Best F Ood That Helps Develop Your Kids Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.