Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Learn Bass Guitar On A Professional Platform - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Learn Bass Guitar On A Professional Platform (448 Views)

Burna Boy Smashes Guitar On Stage During A Show / Learning To Play The Bass Guitar The Nigerian Easy Way / Davido's Poor Guitar Boy Releases First Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Bass Guitar On A Professional Platform by Vieybazz(m): 12:07am On Jan 08, 2019
I fyou are interested in learning the bass guitar or tired of playing 1-4-5 baseline ,or you feel like having a crazy mentor on guitar and you wish to gear up your standard and get the acolades in the society, trust me, 2months is rooting much to brush up with you, with some recommendation like CD, video, and manual guides.....my music crosses all around
*Contemporary music
*Blues
*Jazz(standard bass tunes)
*Secular(hip hop) and r$b*/
*and so on.

Or your chuch need a trustworthy musical director or personal turor, just
Just beep me on my WhatsApp no:08146574450....

Re: Learn Bass Guitar On A Professional Platform by Hahjascho(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
free?
Re: Learn Bass Guitar On A Professional Platform by Ucee1999: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Vieybazz:
I fyou are interested in learning the bass guitar or tired of playing 1-4-5 baseline ,or you feel like having a crazy mentor on guitar and you wish to gear up your standard and get the acolades in the society, trust me, 2months is rooting much to brush up with you, with some recommendation like CD, video, and manual guides.....my music crosses all around
*Contemporary music
*Blues
*Jazz(standard bass tunes)
*Secular(hip hop) and r$b*/
*and so on.

Or your chuch need a trustworthy musical director or personal turor, just
Just beep me on my WhatsApp no:08146574450....

I'll call u soon

(1) (Reply)

Daddy G.O By Radiyuz / DOWNLOAD Lady Zamar – This Is Love / [music] Reekado Banks – Maria (prod. Young Jonn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.