Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) (37559 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by copoki: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2019
this gal is dope...
Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by generalissimo(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2019
pyyxxaro:

What's the Labour of your peniiss sad
Are your ancestors non-responsive Why not ask them lipsrsealed
Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by dam2000(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2019
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:

A month after surviving a motor accident which involved her car which was gifted to her by football star, Obafemi Martins, Former big brother Naija housemate, Khloe has shared first photos of her car after it was repaired, looking unscathed like nothing happened to it.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/bbnaijas-khloe-strikes-pose-with-her.html

Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2019
Hope she drives better now.
Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by maballack(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2019
not everything is in the engine alone
structural damage could cause also so very many problems ,
constant tire wears, issues with car legs , which in the long run may or may not affect the tranny as it could always have a lag dragiing along a body which is not uniformed
chriskosherbal:
everything about a car lies in the engine, if the engine has been replaced with a super sound one, my guy e go drive well.
Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by vanderwaal404(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2019
VOTE ATIKU 2019

1 Like

Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by Youngpo413: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Xbolmax:
This girl go love preek ehn!
All of them do.
Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by Pfola: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
Our car is back!! cheesy
looks a Nollywood movie title..... Lol.... Good for you though.
Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Ugly girl
Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by paix(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Joshmodest:
When It was away who did it affect - You
Now that it's back who would it help - You
so keep it to urself and have nice day before witches ... dat caused the first accident cause anoda one
My dear, rejoice with your neighbours when they are rejoicing.
Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2019
Congratulations Khloe... So let's race if you're ready. cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by paix(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Congratulations madam, enjoy your ride.
Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by adetes: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2019
To v a car is nt a problem but maintenance, what exactly job is she doing for a living to maintain this car, Nairaland no get better news.

Re: 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2019
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:

A month after surviving a motor accident which involved her car which was gifted to her by football star, Obafemi Martins, Former big brother Naija housemate, Khloe has shared first photos of her car after it was repaired, looking unscathed like nothing happened to it.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/bbnaijas-khloe-strikes-pose-with-her.html

WHO CARES

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over / Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter / Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.