Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Wife Vs Mother (at War) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Vs Mother (at War) (6701 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Ladies Vs Mother-inlaws / Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by 1105(f): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^
he copied sometin from zuzu.com about this topic and
then spoilt it there after and u ladies are clapping over the issues
he remains the cork and a fool @ that,
besides, honey how are u, had a hectic day!
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by Omolola1(f): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2010
am fine sweets, i hope u aren't too stressed~
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by 1105(f): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^
sweets im stressed but wit u by my side,
everything would be ok, im doing every tin for our future,
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by Omolola1(f): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2010
hmmmn, k
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2010
HOld up, may I remind u that I have 5 difffernt degrees and I am well qualifed!!!

Of course I am intelligent, gademmmmit!!!!
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2010
190, bro, pls do not let my intelligence threaten you. I am not tryin to impress OMOTOTOLA nor take her from you BUT we both know I can easily take her from you when or if I want.

Bro, dont push me. If u play with fire, u get burnt, period!!
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2010
As per Wife or Mother, again I could say it depends on who last did my laundry!!
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2010
Where is Mother or wife when you need them?

Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by vivaladiva(f): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2010
yeah its easy to shout mummy or wife---wld i save my mum or my husband
ok so i save my mum cos i aint gonna get anoda moda
or i save the father of my child/ren
wat if we dont even  have children

i honestly cant say, all i know is i wont want to be the wife or mother in dat situation

for all u women shouting mother---i pray u dont end up as d wife in dat situation

this folks is a catch 22 situation as my aunt wld say----even a chicken n eggg situation
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2010
Its a very tricky situation becoz your mother cannot do what your wife can do but your wife can murder, oppss, sorry, I mean mother you.
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2010
Women, we cant live with them but we cant live without them: Love them!

OK, where is the pump

Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2010
@ Topic

Without cheap sentiments I will keep this real.

Under the ideal situation, its supposed to be my wife owing to all that B.S about leaving your father and mother and clinging to your wife, you and her becoming one, your wife being your lifes partner, for better or worse, blah, blah, e.t.c, e.t.c, e.t.c.

But if this werent paper, and I were really faced with this dilema,

Then the golden rule comes into play:

GOLDEN RULE: [size=22pt]Blood is still and will always be thicker than custard, akamu (pap) and jello.[/size]

My wife!! Nigga please!! I will not even trade my sibling for my wife let alone my mother. I dont know about most of you, but even if my mother were 95 years at the time of this dilema, it will always be her. Every extra second I get out of her is worth it.
I love my wife and all but my mum is my mum. If you have a kid of your own and have raised him/her through sickness, starvation times, struggles e.t.c then you would understand that parental love can neva be compared with that of your spouse.

Once more, I will blow my wife a kiss and save my mum.
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by vivaladiva(f): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2010
must motherhood always involve suffering, ive got a kid n i do wat i do becausei need to and i want to not because i want to use it as some bargaining chip in the future*9
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2010
In a way, I guess i'll throw something towards my wife so she can float on it (maybe my shirt) and save my mom. you only have one mom and there

are "plenty of fish" in the sea to choose as your wife
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2010
vivaladiva:

must motherhood always involve suffering, ive got a kid n i do wat i do becausei need to and i want to not because i want to use it as some bargaining chip in the future*9

It has nothing to do with "future bargaining chip" or watever it is you where trying to say.

This is more about who I am comfortable with. With a wife, you could be divorced tomorrow, half your shi.t taken away and you would be left with no wife, no shi.t (belongings/property) and no mother. But with a mother, you can bet your arse that she would never stand by and watch harm befall you you no matter what.

My mother has no choice in the matter, I'm saving her wether she wants or not
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2010
Without thinkin it twice,i would go 4 my sweet mum.
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2010
**Sweet Mother, I no go forget u, for the suffer WEY u suffer for me (No doubts)**
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2010
Tricky again becoz for someone getting married, I think he would save his wife, without a doubt
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by googles: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2010
Mr Cork:

As per Wife or Mother, again I could say it depends on who last did my laundry!!

foooooool

what goes thru your head while typing all these rabbish ?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2010
Googles, Sweet madam, if u waz my wife, I probably save BUT, only BUT, only if u gots Nyansh!![b][/b] tongue

No Nyash, then bye bye!! I save mummy!!
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2010
Again I could argue that my my mom should face my dad and leave me and my wife alone!!! angry
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by Omolola1(f): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
where are u getting all this from Cork?
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
OMOLO SEXXY, baby, I went throughh this with my ex wife to be and my Mum.

It waz hell. I needed opinions help forget the stress coz it still wears me out
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
Sisters, Wifes, Mothers, like it or not, they are still the better drivers

Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
There can be no divided loyalties. When you get married and start your own family, that's where your primary loyalty needs to be."

True. But then some wives use this to forment trouble in the home becos they come into the marriage with a mindset about their prospective mothers in law.

I actually expirenced it
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by pappy4real(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2010
when wld men grow up and realise that wives are actually a part of u (infact she is u) remember 2 shall be 1. letting u wife go is like letting urself drown.
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2010
Thank You Sir!! U just nailed it
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by 1105(f): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
Omolola1:

where are u getting all this from Cork?
angry angry
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
190, bro, I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?? (no offence)
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
Pappy, bro , But then again, one can argue that without your mother, you wouldn't be here talking about your wife.
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
190, by the way, HAPPY BIRTH DAY!!!
Re: Wife Vs Mother (at War) by MrCork1: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
OK SO WHO GETS THE MAN?? MOTHER OR WIFE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must We Carry Our Little Babies And Toddlers In Front Seats? / / Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.