Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,599 members, 7,958,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council (15121 Views)

I’ll Review Buhari’s Naira Redesign Policy – Tinubu / Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by APCpackandgo: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Bujari and APC must go. Pack to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by rexwalters: 6:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Came4apost:

Ode omolomo is enjoying his life in very advanced environment, you are here saying Buhari .. Mumu if power don't rotate your chances are slim ..or else if you are in power already .. And don't have a legitimate way to sustain yourself ..thats why you will still want Buhari after all this drama.. The tides don't stay stagnant except you are in Russia... This is Nigeria
Enjoying were?cant you see the man is homesick and is in agony?You are in the West your main priority is Buhari's speech?does he work for APC or who sent him to analyse anything?FG in Washington DC has been closed for 3 weeks,reno should tell us why trump hasn't solved the shut down?

what concerns him with APC's affairs?I have been trapped in the wild west of the US in the past,my Brother no were like home,Reno hasn't been to Nigeria going 4 years?you can't imagine the torment,from Aso Rock to exile?
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by sligo(m): 6:08am On Jan 08, 2019
Someone should teach me how to post on nairaland
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 08, 2019
rexwalters:
Frustration will kill him in America or is it the UK the Criminal went to hide?,not to factor the harsh winter that must be definitely affecting his sense of objective reasoning.

You killed it. I thought he claimed to be a pastor. What time does he have to study God's word since e now waste 24hours a day looking for what dispel. End time pastors....

Reno has been a bad loser since Lord Lugard.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 08, 2019
grin grin
rexwalters:
Enjoying were?cant you see the man is homesick and is in agony?You are in the West your main priority is Buhari's speech?does he work for APC or who sent him to analyse anything?

what concerns him with APC's affairs?I have been trapped in the wild west of the US in the past,my Brother no were like home,Reno hasn't been to Nigeria going 4 years?you can't imagine the torment,from Aso Rock to exile?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by rexwalters: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Bujari and APC must go. Pack to Daura.
Yourself and reno omokri will be like Saul turned Paul,the same ones that resisted initially shall be the same ones that will sing the praises of Buhari more than we the original disciples.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by able1993(m): 6:17am On Jan 08, 2019
This man sef get his own for body, he should take a break. But PDP are not smart and don't even capitalize on the things APC did wrong like when APC were in opposition....

Are you tired of your current status, you feel you need encouragement, success strategies, business and academic moves, or want to learn from the likes of Bill Gates, Ben Carson, Albert Einstein and so on, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by okofians(m): 6:25am On Jan 08, 2019
Who takes a machine serious? indeed he is a ranting machine. OP ,ur head dey dia.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by NwaliE01: 6:25am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552106:
Mumu Reno.
Keep reviewing while Baba keeps moving the nation forward!
Baba is moving only you forward if you call the state of our country forward.
I wouldn't doubt if you're a Northerner because this Government is for the Northern Nigeria.
I wish other political party would emerge winner in the forth coming election to expose further wickedness melted on all of us by our wicked leaders.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by princelalaz: 6:27am On Jan 08, 2019
Reno omokir or what did you call your name. For once you've never updated Nigerian about good thing because of your political affiliation to this government but sadness and sorrow and my prayer for you is that sadness and sorrow will continue to be your companion and your entire family. Preacher of poverty and carrier of sorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by rexwalters: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2019
I remember under Jonathan's era when oga Reno kicked out some illegal tenants from his late mother's estate in Warri and they had gone to court,i guess today does tenants have been on free rent since 2015 and if care is not taken it might be till 2027?
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by AFONJACOW(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552106:
Mumu Reno.
grade A Zone-B is there anything he review here that is not real I ban the spirit of zombiism in you this year in IJN Amen abeg borrow common sense nah
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by rexwalters: 6:32am On Jan 08, 2019
NwaliE01:

Baba is moving only you forward if you call the state of our country forward.
I wouldn't doubt if you're a Northerner because this Government is for the Northern Nigeria.
I wish other political party would emerge winner in the forth coming election to expose further wickedness melted on all of us by our wicked leaders.
Is Buhari the Governor or Local Government Chairman in your state?do you live in Abuja?,go and study what democracy is all about before you start shouting restructing,Goat Face MuMu.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by kenny5811(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2019
PMB no even care about irrelevant people like Murray Bruce let alone FeatherWeights like Omokri who's been trying xtra hard to b relevant...
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by xpool(m): 6:39am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552106:
Mumu Reno.
I expected you to tackle him point by point as he raised.
You are doing more harm to buhari candidature than good. Maybe when you keep quiet and hide your mediocrity, the problems of APC may reduce.
MUMU MUGU
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by hundredrivas(m): 6:40am On Jan 08, 2019
LOL see clinical finishing, reno shreded buhari.But that duara herdsman can lie for africa.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by Shikini: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2019
dunkem21:
Reno dishing it out hot and bursting their lies one by one cheesy

That guy killed Tolu's career grin
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by Dabzyblaze(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2019
see the top 10 richest musicians in nigeria (Jan 2019)

@ https://total9ja..com/2019/01/top-10-richest-musicians-in-nigeria-jan.html

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by xpool(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552241:

The criminal is afraid of the aftermath after Baba's victory.
All Buhari's enemies are only wasting their future away.
They wailers are in so much pains as the election day, the day of reckoning draws near! cheesy grin cheesy wink
You see how backward you are, because they oppose the weakness of buhari and APC you call them enemies of buhari. You and your family knows that buhari is as static as the stone you used, very unprogressive.
Even Aisha says that buhari has failed Nigerians.
Amechi said buhari has nothing to offer us.

Guy, your MUMU DON DO.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by sportyowl: 6:51am On Jan 08, 2019
Binyo:
https://www.nairaland.com/4938117/how-sperm-cleared-stretch-marks

Ladies, stop buying anti stretch mark creams again.
You don't mean it

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by Came4apost(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552221:

He is nothing but a well known criminal abroad!
Baba and Amaechi laughing at the Mumu Reno just yesterday!
Look deeply at this picture...., you can see the three faces I see laughing are quite sarcastic to me. The only real one is baba Buhari ..he his so dumb can't even spot a fake smile.. It takes some level of awareness to see things the way I do.. grin

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by Mike008(m): 6:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Reno "Mockery" is really working hard, all in a bid to discredit the current administration. They must be paying him really well for him to be firing on all cylinders everyday.

Let's see what happens after the election.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by maryjan8(f): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Count down to the election day!
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by Niorte: 6:57am On Jan 08, 2019
DONMAYOR19:
see who is calling someone mumu? U left your BBQ business for 30k monthly alawee, your brain has been destroyed and replaced with fufu, hence you now lack sense and become a chief Zoon-B man. Why have you been avoiding amaechi audio thread?
It seems they have increase his salary by 2500 naira.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2019
dokyOloye:

I created a topic critical of Buhari and a section of the South West dominated media yesterday.
Fiam,one zombie mentioned Seun that he should come and close the thread.
Next thing,The thread disappeared.
Says a lot about the quality of the blog.
And this is the reason this blog can never achieve the popularity of Facebook, Twitter etc even when it has the potentials.

Seems the thing pained you badly. grin

Why not create your own blog and worry less about the quality of this one ? tongue

Attributing deleting of a silly thread to the forum
being less popular than Twitter / Facebook?

With reasoning this dumb, why wouldn't the post be deleted?

Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552106:
Mumu Reno.
Did i just hear u say "Baba". You should be ashamed of yourself. In developed countries, youthful presidents pilot the affairs of the country not "Baba"
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by shachris02: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2019
rexwalters:
Enjoying were?cant you see the man is homesick and is in agony?You are in the West your main priority is Buhari's speech?does he work for APC or who sent him to analyse anything?FG in Washington DC has been closed for 3 weeks,reno should tell us why trump hasn't solved the shut down?

debunk what the man said and leave his personality out of this.

You guys have succeeded in derailing the thread. Kudos.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by dokyOloye: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Seems the thing pained you badly. grin

Why not create your own blog and worry less about the quality of this one ? tongue

Attributing deleting of a silly thread to the forum
being less popular than Twitter / Facebook?

With reasoning this dumb, why wouldn't the post be deleted?
ignored
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by israelmao(m): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2019
APC can cover up any mess in order to win forthcoming elections.
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by jrusky(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552106:
Mumu Reno.

Abeg stop using the world *Buhari is moving the nation forward*. Pls which nation
Re: Reno Omokri Review Buhari's Speech At The Inauguration Of His Campaign Council by netsurfer01(m): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2019
felixmuyiwa:
OYO State CBT Centre

Where did you find it please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Burnt To Death As Diesel-Laden Tanker Detaches, Explodes In Ogun / Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed / Bode George Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.