Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Most Profitable Agribusiness - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Most Profitable Agribusiness (359 Views)

Most Profitable Agribusiness Ideas To Try Out In 2022 / Top 10 Most Profitable Agribusiness In Nigeria. / Kenaf Value Chain: A Most Profitable Agribusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Profitable Agribusiness by mastervick4glo: 5:42am On Jan 08, 2019
Which Agribusiness do you think is the most profitable? (on a small or medium scale business)
For animals I think it's piggery. Matures in 8 months and Gives birth to average of 10 piglets at a time fy close to three times in a year. Low cost and sources of feeding.
For Plant I go for Cucumber. Although no experience but from information I have been able to gather.
Share your own ideas.
We are here to learn and teach each other.
Re: Most Profitable Agribusiness by hopevalley: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
mastervick4glo:
Which Agribusiness do you think is the most profitable? (on a small or medium scale business)
For animals I think it's piggery. Matures in 8 months and Gives birth to average of 10 piglets at a time fy close to three times in a year. Low cost and sources of feeding.
For Plant I go for Cucumber. Although no experience but from information I have been able to gather.
Share your own ideas.
We are here to learn and teach each other.
OP, you are very intelligent. Let me tell you. The most profitable agribusiness is exportation of agro-products to foreign countries and making a staggering amount of money as profit in return. Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Bonanza Plantain Suckers. Call 09050568071 / Mayhills Agro Allied.... Agro Investment / Cashew, Oilpalm And Soursop Seedlings Are Available At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.