Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

"My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe (885 Views)

Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media / Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man / Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe by Mrop(m): 5:50am On Jan 08, 2019
"My wife gave me her blessing and Support" Banky W how his narrates His political Journey started

Popular Musician Banky W who is running for house rep in lagos had stated how his wife gave him her full blessing and support as he narrates how his political journey started.

See more photos below

Gist From Prsizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-wife-gave-me-her-blessing-and-support-banky-w-how-his-narrates-his-political-journey-started/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique MissyB3

Re: "My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe by Mrop(m): 5:51am On Jan 08, 2019
See More Romantic Loveup Photos of Banky w and his wife adesua and see her reaction here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: "My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On Jan 08, 2019
All the best Mr Wellington!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe by pyyxxaro: 6:03am On Jan 08, 2019
Time when u go use de do doggy and obukwokwo

U won waste am for politics undecided

Issorai kwontinew grin

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe by Forreellinc: 6:10am On Jan 08, 2019
These ones still dey?
Re: "My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe by Immanuels7(m): 6:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Nice one from adesua
Re: "My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe by derrydinny: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Make this guyman go relax abeg, his mates are on the street canvassing for votes but he is on Instagram talking about his wife. His wife na eti osa indigene?

You get money for marriage abroad but you no get money for campaign

Nonsense people, you also want to loot our economy abi
Re: "My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe by Dreddblogger(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2019
smiley
Re: "My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe by miracle956: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2019
you and this your wife
Re: "My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe by Tamarapetty(f): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Oga bankole be carefulllll oh. Hm
Re: "My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe by itspzpics(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Trails Adekunle Gold, Simi Rumoured Wedding / I Want A Sugar Mummy That Won't Tap My Destiny - Lagos Cross-dresser / Naomi Campbell Is In Lagos Nigeria For Arise Fashion Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.