Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

This Petty Thief Was Beaten To Pulp By A Female Martial Arts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Petty Thief Was Beaten To Pulp By A Female Martial Arts (701 Views)

A Chicken Thief Was Caught And Paraded With The Chicken In Benin (video/picture) / Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Petty Thief Was Beaten To Pulp By A Female Martial Arts by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2019

A robber who tried to steal a cellphone from a young woman in Rio de Janeiro learned the hard way that mugging a mixed martial arts fighter who goes by the nickname “the Iron Lady” is not an excellent idea.

Polyana Viana, an Ultimate Fighting Championship strawweight, brought the hapless perp down with two punches and a kick and held him in a “rear-naked choke” before making him sit and wait for the police, she told the sports website MMA Junkie.

The attempted crime happened late Saturday as Viana, 27, was waiting for an Uber outside her apartment block. She said the man told her he had a gun but she surmised it probably wasn’t real and in any case “he won’t have time to draw it” before she went into action.

After subduing the assailant she discovered the weapon was in fact a cardboard replica of a pistol.

READ FULL NEWS ➡️ https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/news/this-petty-thief-was-beaten-to-pulp-by-a-female-martial-arts
Re: This Petty Thief Was Beaten To Pulp By A Female Martial Arts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22am On Jan 08, 2019
Way to go.....

Give it up for this correct bae!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Petty Thief Was Beaten To Pulp By A Female Martial Arts by Forreellinc: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2019
sad mtchew na the man no jassi na make she try that sh*t with me
I go even r@pe am join
Re: This Petty Thief Was Beaten To Pulp By A Female Martial Arts by Immanuels7(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2019
lol
Re: This Petty Thief Was Beaten To Pulp By A Female Martial Arts by Topmaike007(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2019
The guy na ole,him too lazy Biko, ordinary girl beat am,tufiakwa

Re: This Petty Thief Was Beaten To Pulp By A Female Martial Arts by meobizy(f): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Her ass should get arrested.
Before they join martial arts they are given a stern warning to never partake in altercations because unlike knuckleheads in the street they are trained to kill average humans.
I have seen these females fight. Most of them are living, breathing weapons. The way they discharge blow after blow is reminiscent of automatic machine guns. If to say she knack the guy for the wrong place kill am the story for change and she'll serve prison time.
Re: This Petty Thief Was Beaten To Pulp By A Female Martial Arts by meobizy(f): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Forreellinc:
sad mtchew na the man no jassi na make she try that sh*t with me
I go even r@pe am join
Talk is cheap.
Re: This Petty Thief Was Beaten To Pulp By A Female Martial Arts by Forreellinc: 7:03am On Jan 08, 2019
meobizy:

Talk is cheap.
Oya bring your mama come na make we see if no be wheelchair she go carry come house
Re: This Petty Thief Was Beaten To Pulp By A Female Martial Arts by babadigu(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2019
cool
Re: This Petty Thief Was Beaten To Pulp By A Female Martial Arts by Hoodbilonia: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2019
krav maga only

(1) (Reply)

Weird!!! Story Of A Young Lady Who Went On A Weekend Rendezvous With Arab Dudes / Must Watch: Discourage From Buying Peeled Oranges / I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.