Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Tuesday, January 8,2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Tuesday, January 8,2019 (368 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, January 19, 2021 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Tuesday, January 8,2019 by femoint007(m): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, January 8, 2019) - *Walking With God*

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness.

2.Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus Christ, to Calvary, to restore and reconcile me back to You, through His precious blood that was shed on the Cross.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let anything that does not represent Your image and likeness in my life, be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let the adamic nature in me, that disobedient heart, influenced by the old serpent, die completely; and infuse the new life that flows from the blood of Jesus, in me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me not to frustrate the grace of Your divine righteousness, that came through my Lord and Saviour, Jesus' Christ.

7.Father, please, give me the grace to maintain a righteous and holy walk with You, throughout this Year, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, as I walk with You this year, please, reveal (more of) Yourself to me, and make me perfect in all my ways, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, take Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, deeper spiritually, as he walks with You, this year; and perfect everything concerning his life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Tuesday, January 8,2019 by Alexious(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2019
femoint007:
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, January 8, 2019) - *Walking With God*

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness.

2.Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus Christ, to Calvary, to restore and reconcile me back to You, through His precious blood that was shed on the Cross.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let anything that does not represent Your image and likeness in my life, be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let the adamic nature in me, that disobedient heart, influenced by the old serpent, die completely; and infuse the new life that flows from the blood of Jesus, in me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me not to frustrate the grace of Your divine righteousness, that came through my Lord and Saviour, Jesus' Christ.

7.Father, please, give me the grace to maintain a righteous and holy walk with You, throughout this Year, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, as I walk with You this year, please, reveal (more of) Yourself to me, and make me perfect in all my ways, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, take Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, deeper spiritually, as he walks with You, this year; and perfect everything concerning his life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.
Thanks 4 these prayer points, do not relent and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Churches Allow Politicians Occupy Front Seats Despite Their Atrocities? / Christian Lunacy To Blame For My Son's Death---father Of John Chau / 5 Scariest Religion In The World That People Do Not Know That They Exist!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.