Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Shehu Sani Accuses El-rufai Of Promoting Hate Speech Against Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Accuses El-rufai Of Promoting Hate Speech Against Him (244 Views)

Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of 2010 Post: Are You Paying Teachers As Bankers? / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Accuses El-rufai Of Promoting Hate Speech Against Him by Mrakeli: 6:46am On Jan 08, 2019
Senator Shehu Sani, representing Kaduna Central, has accused Governor Nasir El-Rufai of promoting hate speech against him through comments by his wife.

He asked the governor to caution his wife over her comments on his hair.

In a statement, he said Hadiza, the governor’s wife, always talks about his hair whenever she is out campaigning.

He noted that she has been actively involved in the re-election campaign of her husband ahead of the March governorship election.

“I appeal to Mr. Governor to caution his wife to stop talking about my hair everywhere she goes on campaigns. Everywhere she goes it’s all about my hair. It’s not my fault if her man is not blessed with hair. I consider it as hate speech.

“I will report her to Sheik Gummi or Council of Imams, if she doesn’t stop. Haba Jammaa,” he said.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/shehu-sani-accuses-el-rufai-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Senator Abaribe, Others File Appeal / Of Buhari, Jubril Al-sudani, And The Atiku Trillion Naira Allegations, By SKC Og / Health Minister Launches Buhari’s Re-election Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.