Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Amaechi’s Leaked Tape Sign Of National Deliverance - Youth Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Leaked Tape Sign Of National Deliverance - Youth Leader (291 Views)

Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi’s Leaked Tape Sign Of National Deliverance - Youth Leader by naijapikin04(m): 6:56am On Jan 08, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/01/08/amaechis-leaked-tape-sign-national-deliverance-youth-leader/

National Coordinator, Nigerian Youth For Good Governance, Steve Madu, has predicted that better days are ahead for Nigerians if it is true that Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transport, told Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari lacked the capacity to lead the nation.

Madu said it was amazing to note that the trending tape was coming from Amaechi who was Buhari's campaign director in 2015.

Describing the leakage as deliverance for the nation, he pointed out that Nigerians would need no prophet to tell them that Buhari did not deserve a second term.

Re: Amaechi’s Leaked Tape Sign Of National Deliverance - Youth Leader by Moyinoluwa35(f): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2019
You graduated Since 1999 -2015 but could not get a job because you don't know any PDP Stakeholder to give you one. President Buhari within one year in office employed you under N-POWER, he gave you IPad phone with monthly subscription of about 750MB, he is Paying you #30,000 every month even when you don't go to work. Now you are using the same phone and free Subscription to cook lies against your employer (PMB) on Social Media. I am neither preaching nor begging you to Stop, but I want you to examine yourself and know if you voted for President Buhari in 2015, Vote where you like, the option is yours. Next Level Is The Answer!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi’s Leaked Tape Sign Of National Deliverance - Youth Leader by Topmaike007(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2019
PDP and lies are 5&6

Re: Amaechi’s Leaked Tape Sign Of National Deliverance - Youth Leader by Topmaike007(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
You graduated Since 1999 -2015 but could not get a
job because you don't know any PDP Stakeholder
to give you one. President Buhari within one year in
office employed you under N-POWER, he gave you
IPad phone with monthly subscription of about
750MB, he is Paying you #30,000 every month
even when you don't go to work. Now you are using
the same phone and free Subscription to cook lies
against your employer (PMB) on Social Media.
I am neither preaching nor begging you to Stop, but
I want you to examine yourself and know if you
voted for President Buhari in 2015, Vote where you
like, the option is yours.
Next Level Is The Answer!!!!!!!!!!
see words early in the morning

Re: Amaechi’s Leaked Tape Sign Of National Deliverance - Youth Leader by Angelparadise: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
For the sake of innocents killed senselessly because of cow me and my family will not vote for him .

(1) (Reply)

Soldier In The Battlefield Professes Love For His Wife With Bullets (photo) / We Can’t Jeopardize Nigeria’s Unity – Osinbajo / Politician Forces Residents To Tender Their pvcs before Receiving Wrappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.