Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) (14628 Views)

FIFA Ruling: We Can’t Pay Rohr ₦157 Million, Says NFF / Sven-goran Eriksson Says NFF Offered Him Super Eagles Job On The Proviso That Hi / Pinnick Says NFF Seeking $2.8m For Super Eagles’ Russia 2018 Outing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2019
majamajic:

but most Nigerian players playing abroad pockets that amount on weekly basis not even monthly, u are here paying a single coach that amount in a month yet u are complaining, whereas we have about 5000 players playing abroad . or this Coach was part of your government that made your naira weak ? what about if his family is living back in his country and takes care of them with this salary ? come on ! this guy is a foreigner most of his spending will go on high currency , and don't be surprised your NFA might not be paying him on time and might be paying him less than that, 55k in papers and less when they decide to pay him.

The players playing abroad are they being paid by government? The minimum wage in those countries is it less than $100? How can you people support rubbish? Don't you guys have conscience?
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:
If not that we are all mad in this country, how will they be paying one "useless" coach over "TWENTY MILLION" '20,000,000" every month when our workers are fighting for "THIRTY THOUSAND" '30,000" Minimum wage. The salary of the coach alone is enough to pay "670" 'Six hundred and seventy' workers the "30k" every month . Amaju with his mouth like turkey way get stroke is not even afraid or ashamed to say they are "throwing away" that amount of money and it isn't as if the boys are winning cups and trophies left right and centre. I say it again I nor wan dey the same hellfire with some people, I can't!!! How many offence I commit? angry
don't compare your lazy and unproductive civil servant to football where the earn back the money they are paid. footballers are the highest paid in the world for a reason.
he only earn more than 8 coaches of the 32 in the world cup.
NFF is not the cause of your country failure. abeg leave amaju alone

1 Like

Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by MarianaTrench: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:
If not that we are all mad in this country, how will they be paying one "useless" coach over "TWENTY MILLION" '20,000,000" every month when our workers are fighting for "THIRTY THOUSAND" '30,000" Minimum wage. The salary of the coach alone is enough to pay "670" 'Six hundred and seventy' workers the "30k" every month . Amaju with his mouth like turkey way get stroke is not even afraid or ashamed to say they are "throwing away" that amount of money and it isn't as if the boys are winning cups and trophies left right and centre. I say it again I nor wan dey the same hellfire with some people, I can't!!! How many offence I commit? angry

A percentage of the money is paid as kickbacks to some of the people in the NFF!
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by trexzee: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2019
loomer:
shey i no go find one small team coach to dey build my resume? this man for no dey collect pass 5k a month if e dey him country dey work o
But his country's coach earns roughly $320,000 monthly so the money Nigeria is paying him is a bargain.
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2019
Immanuels7:
wow... Thats whooping 20 million naira per month! Buhari supporters on NAIRALAND who come here to make noise, howw much are u paid?

You must be really sick.

Is it the FG that pays him?
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:

Oga, it is not the FG that pays the coach o, before you go commit suicide.

Nawa o.
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=Lagbaja01 post=74554727]He earns $660,000 every year.....big question is how much do the super eagles earn for the country every year?? (Cost benefit analysis)[/quote

Almost a billion dolllars. Wow.
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Oga, it is not the FG that pays the coach o, before you go commit suicide.

Nawa o.

Who is paying the "National" coach? You or Etisalat?
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2019
loomer:
shey i no go find one small team coach to dey build my resume? this man for no dey collect pass 5k a month if e dey him country dey work o

lol. How much your footballers dey collect for other countries? Sports and Arts are high paying jobs. Very few people get the breakthrough!
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Lagbaja01:
He earns $660,000 every year.....big question is how much do the super eagles earn for the country every year?? (Cost benefit analysis)
I think the super eagles do earn almost 70% of their yearly budget unlike Your workers who depends on government for 100% of their budget.
in world cup year like 2018, they are likely to earn more than their budget. amaju said recently that by 2022 they will no longer need government fund as they will be earning more than their budget
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by andyanders: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:

You have not added his own cut from the $55,000 the white man collects.He must have his own cut at least, $10,000 to Mr. Pinnick and maybe, others shares $10,000 and the man collects $35,000.

That money is enough for the man to refuse to leave the job and even marry here in Nigeria and be enjoying himself with Picnick or wetin dem call his name.
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by bigstan11787(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Jus wasting money unnecessarily still 30k for min wage is a prob..confused leaders we have
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by Footstradamus(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Well that is the going rate for foreign coaches

You can employ an indigenous coach if you want to pay less

Question is, is he doing a good job?

1 Like

Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by Ganamustgo(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2019
CoolAmbience:

You must be really sick.

See question!
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2019
Lagbaja01:
He earns $660,000 every year.....big question is how much do the super eagles earn for the country every year?? (Cost benefit analysis)
He is paid for being white. As for CBA, our Nigerian administrators are too dumb to do that.
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2019
CoolAmbience:

You must be really sick.

Educate me bro. Wasn't Sunday oliseh owed sometimes like that, didn't the Late keshi have issued too? Virtually every tournament our players both male and female threaten to strike over payment issues. Am I missing something here or...
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by emperorAY(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2019
and somebody is seriously complaining of the 13 million collected by senators. how much is the President's salary and take home package
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by wayodude(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2019
Thats the going rate my friends. If you no like am return to Siasia and Eguavon. All join.

We go begin see Solomon Okoronwo and Ehiosun on parade grin
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by felix10(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Why did it take NFF this far to announce his salary?What were they hiding?I think NFF boss & his executive members are sharing out of this salary that was why they didn't announce it.Why is my country like this?
Corruption everywhere even with Mr integrity at d helms of affairs.
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by loomer: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2019
Mayflowa:

lol. How much your footballers dey collect for other countries? Sports and Arts are high paying jobs. Very few people get the breakthrough!

that's why me too dey find that breakthrough bros
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by loomer: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2019
trexzee:

But his country's coach earns roughly $320,000 monthly so the money Nigeria is paying him is a bargain.

ok sir. but I like be like the man
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by bellazz(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:

if this is true.... mehnnnnn..... I am speechless
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:

Who is paying the "National" coach? You or Etisalat?

Na your family.
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by Ranchhoddas: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2019
When you consider the industry standards, it's meagre.
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by majamajic(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:

The players playing abroad are they being paid by government? The minimum wage in those countries is it less than $100? How can you people support rubbish? Don't you guys have conscience?

NFF is independent body, meanwhile they sold about 1 million Jerseies in 24 your before the world cup, this very Coach qualified them to the world cup easily, Westerhof was paid heavier than this Coach, he was pocketing about 30k dollars some 27 yrs ago. and mind u if u employ a local coach of 20,000 naira, we will have issues of bribery and intimidation from the players and we will not qualify to any tournament,

this very Coach have discovered many of our players abroad we Never heard of, he sponsor most of his foreign trips too, he has FIFA and players respect , �
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by queenonyebiri1(f): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2019
Follow me ask ooooo cry
Lagbaja01:
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by ghiloman28(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
GOD PUNISH ALL THE BAD LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA...

Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by pacespot(m): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
$55,000 is a lot of money in Nigeria but average workers earn that sum in advanced countries.
Re: Rohr Earns $55,000 Monthly, Says NFF (photo) by Fsekillmonger: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
This man has his own coaching crew which I believe he pays from that money so lets not think its only him chopping the whole thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament / Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics / "Lionel Messi Has Done More For La Liga Than Anyone" - President Javier Tebas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.