Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Would You Recommend A Water Filter Or A Water Purifier For The Occasion? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Recommend A Water Filter Or A Water Purifier For The Occasion? (479 Views)

This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap / Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Recommend A Water Filter Or A Water Purifier For The Occasion? by MichelleAna: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2019
I am going on a backpacking/hiking trip and will be outdoors for about four days, would you recommend a water filter or a water purifier for this occasion? I am looking for the most comfortable and most convenient option for drinking clean water.
Re: Would You Recommend A Water Filter Or A Water Purifier For The Occasion? by Alexabartel: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2019
You can try the Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter System. It’s a 1 x 16 ounce soft bottle with a plastic syringe for cleaning, hydration system adapter, and a straw. You can drink directly from the Sawyer Squeeze but most people squeeze untreated water through it from a soft bottle to a clean container. The filter uses a hollow-fiber membrane filter that removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli and removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and Cryptosporidium. The filter itself weighs 3 ounces. https://iwaterpurification.com/best-filtered-water-bottle/
Re: Would You Recommend A Water Filter Or A Water Purifier For The Occasion? by keithonroll: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
I would say portable water filter bottles would be the best suited for you. Doulton TASTE bottle is a high performing filter that ensures you are alway drinking filtered water while travelling.

https://celticwatersolutions.ie/portable-filter-bottles/

Re: Would You Recommend A Water Filter Or A Water Purifier For The Occasion? by Denis08: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
It depends on where you are going (ie. the level of potential problems) and how much you want to 'purify'. Chlorine Dioxide tablets / drops work well for most bacteria/parasites etc. but, depending upon what you are needing to 'kill' can take anything from 5 minutes to 4 hours to work. When I went camping the first 2 times I took with me a water filter zero water, if you want to get it, read zero water reviews by the link.

(1) (Reply)

Beware!!! These Symptoms Could Mean You Are Infertile / Friends Mourn As Young Lady Dies Two Days After Giving Birth. Photos / Teeth Whitener, Stretch Mark Remover, Foot Mask And More At Www.puress.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.