Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently (1493 Views)

Ped Gsd, Great Dane, Pug, Chow Chow, Husky, British Bulldog Etc Available / Pedigree British Bulldog, Pug Pups, Great Dane , Husky, Dachshund, 9mths Corso / British Bulldog Female Pup Just Landed Nigeria...she Is For Sale...with Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by freestylelos(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2019
Am in need of male British bulldog puppy, call or WhatsApp 09068809955 or 09027552747
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2019
freestylelos:
Am in need of male British bulldog puppy, call or WhatsApp 09068809955 or 09027552747
Why do you need a lazy dog that sleeps heavily all day doing nothing. Even their sleep are usually accompanied with heavy snores.
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by ayovang(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
French mastiff pups available ... call or whatsapp 08167704453
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by freestylelos(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
I request for British bulldog
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by IamAnderson(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Why do you need a lazy dog that sleeps heavily all day doing nothing. Even their sleep are usually accompanied with heavy snores.
maybe that's how his schedule is, not everybody has enough time to spend with their dogs. don't you think it's better to have a lazy dog that doesn't need much exercise to come back home to everyday than an active gsd that will be deprived of the exercise it needs?

1 Like

Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by Casmiry(f): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
undecided
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by TSBO: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Casmiry:
Hello TSBO
I read your diary
Are you like who you're searching for?

Mostly yes. I won't describe myself as extremely attractive though, that would be left to others. Some do find me attractive however..
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by Casmiry(f): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by TSBO: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Casmiry:

Given how NL is a faceless forum that will best be left to the imagination not so?

Oh yeah.. smiley

Are you female? And interested?
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by Casmiry(f): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by TSBO: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by TSBO: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by Ojenose: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
freestylelos:

https:///lekki/dogs-and-puppies/british-bulldog-1pAbuefknYHIZXGdEJzgR10K.html?lid=j15NI5gHhO2Q_1Jw&cur_pos=5&pos=5&ads_count=919&ads_per_page=20&page=1

Youll get what you want here
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by Casmiry(f): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by TSBO: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Casmiry:
It's only a mask for the purpose of complete anonymity
TSBO

Responded to your email
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by anngrant: 9:12am On May 31, 2021
Are you sure you want a bulldog? The bulldogs particularly English bulldogs would be on my list of breeds I cannot recommend to people who I like.They are just heartache waiting to happen.
They are gorgeous characters, proper little clowns, but the list of health issues is extensive and IMO can severely affects the quality of life of the poor creatures who lose in the genetic lottery. Granted I have been meeting the dogs with the worst issues lately which has given me a bias against the breed.But honestly I do think that the extreme breeding and features has left the English bulldogs in particular an extremely unhealthy breed according to this resource https://fello.pet/en/dog-breeds/bulldog/.
The french bulldogs have less extreme features than the english and are less likely to get the dermatological problems but they are still at risk of breathing difficulties etc.
Re: British Bulldog Male Puppy Needed Urgently by RonaldTimothy: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
what are major difference between french bulldog and english bulldog? I am owner of french bulldog they are very easy to take care of they are expensive but worth it they really like cuddle and cute you will really love these i would french bulldog breed is one of the best breed.But one more thing is that they are not good swimmer you can check this article.
https://stylishfrenchies.com/can-french-bulldogs-swim/

They can eat anything you can give the any fruits and vegetables they will really like that.

(1) (Reply)

11months Old Male Caucasian Shepherd Available For Sale / Pedigree Giant Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale....very Massive puppy / perfectly timed photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.