Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (24612 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by FuckoffMOD: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
amalab30:
I go hang boots straight
Konji

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by nanizle(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
As usual, no information on what fertility treatments she has gone through (which is the actually helpful information for those in the same situation).
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Great news for this family.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by nograv: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mission accomplished grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by chocolatelady(f): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thank God for thses wonderful babies. More money in ur account ma foe their upbringing. Congratulations !
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Irenemmeso(f): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
God is great. May his name be exalted!!!

And as for those saying its IVF, even if its so we still thank God, not all IVFs are successful
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Celerita: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
GOOOOOOOOd is great what a testimony ,am the next to testify i tap from you congratulations latest mummy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Deicide: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Betapikin101:
Praise God!
praise IVF
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by peacengine(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
House of war, if to say even 1 female de inside the boys for calm small

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Rebornhombre: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ivf, God bless Doctors.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by xage(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74562636:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER

Reminds me the day Jesus was born like this also...the Lord was born sey

I'm happy my mathematics teacher never taught me 30-2 is 20 the way I go slap am ehnn
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lonestar124:
We really give God the glory...... But this is not the proper way of displaying the pictures of new born babies.
Dr. Jawelura!
They aren't premature kids.
So, which way?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Pat081: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
God do things at d right time not by going to any man or woman of God
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
God be praised! but respect the babies na. put something on them. They are humans too. haba!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
So person no fit give birth to triplets or quadruplets except "after many years of childlessness"? Haba!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
yvelchstores:
pls keep quiet. Dont talk foolishly

We are practically better than the Elohim. We create more designer babies than Godly Gods.

They might be your God and Gods but they are my friends.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
This is how people fvck up ooo

What is the essence of putting it online baiii embarassedThis is how people fvck up ooo

What is the essence of putting it online baiii
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Evince(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
ppl are shouting god when we know it is ivf. na man made preg be this. praise science for once
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

We are practically better than the Elohim. We create more designer babies than Godly Gods.

They might be your God and Gods but they are my friends.
you are clearly lacking knowledge. Go your way pls
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
yvelchstores:
you are clearly lacking knowledge. Go your way pls

What I wrote is actually true. The Elohim are my friends, though they are your God(s). And we are their creation, that is correct, but we have designed better babies now than they did, except you are ignorant of the level of our operabilities in biogenetics and cloning.

In which case you should stay within the spectrum of your ignorance.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

What I wrote is actually true. The Elohim are my friends, though they are your God(s). And we are their creation, that is correct, but we have designed better babies now than they did, except you are ignorant of the level of our operabilities in biogenetics and cloning.

In which case you should stay within the spectrum of your ignorance.
just shut up
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
yvelchstores:
just shut up
Thank You darling.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wow, good news.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by skaramanga: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I can bet that the child is neither from her or for the husband.

That's away match right there

Like FFK ‘miracle’ triplets...LOL!

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
God is great
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by galadima77(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Vickthore:
As much as it z good to thank God, thank also d medical ' s intervention. As I strongly believe u dd IVF.

Please is something wrong with ivf? Or you guys don't know ivf fails too. Or is it your ivf?

Somebody cannot do ivf to solve problems and have peace again.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
Seequadry:
Mehn... In 17 years time ehn... Dat house go b war zone cos na so so quarell doz boiz go dey quarell everytime
That's what I want.Is it possible for couples to plan twins? Like take every measure to have twins?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Briller: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2019
Seequadry:
Mehn... In 17 years time ehn... Dat house go b war zone cos na so so quarell doz boiz go dey quarell everytime

I disagree with you. It depends on how you train your children. Teach them how to love, bond, and be their brother's keeper. "... train up a child in the way he should go..."
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nairaland that is always looking for pictures to censor, why wasn't this censored?

Exposing the privates of these cuties is inappropriate.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock? / Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.