Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose (19654 Views)

Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by Davash222(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Okoyebos:

Ayo Fayose the Jesus Christ of your muddy Biafran villages is a crude debtor.

Fayemi restoring the dignity of Ekiti to the shame and eternal sorrow of muddy pigs.
I just wished I have your time .
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by Anazp: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2019
IamPatriotic:
He what is required of him, Government is continuous. It would have been unacceptable if he had refuse to pay....
government is a continuum not continous
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by Onnasucs1(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Davash222:
He paid them with his personal money or Ekiti state money ?? Only in Nigeria a Governor will see paying workers salary as achievement.
and the former governor deprived them of Ekiti state money but you see nothing wrong in that.
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by Afamed: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Davash222:
He paid them with his personal money or Ekiti state money ?? Only in Nigeria a Governor will see paying workers salary as achievement.
He paid them with Ekiti state money while the previous stole their Ekiti state money, now I guess you can spot the difference

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by completeyr(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2019
iambabaG:
Soo?
Didn’t they work to earn their pay?
Wasn’t it the duty of the GOVERNMENT to pay them for rendered services?

Why the announcement

I was tempted to ask... They also worked during the last administration, why were they not paid

My conclusion - You choose not to see anything good in this present administration, sorry 4 you
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by allthingsgood: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2019
[s]
Davash222:
[/s]

please shut up
He did the right thing. He should be commended,not your useless nagging!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by MrImole: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2019
O jebi...

Nonsense!
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by Davash222(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

please shut up
He did the right thing. He should be commended,not your useless nagging!
He should be commended for paying worker’s salary This is exactly why these politicians are riding on us.
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by shachris02: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Alepa:
Anybody supporting pdpigz is a bastard

shut up.

Report says 1 month salary arrear. Most likely owned workers the period Fayose was arranging handover to Fayemi.

How many APC states are owing workers less than 1 month salary? is it IMo, Osun, Oyo? just mention them.
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by Onnasucs1(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2019
chuksdel:
bunch of fools
i know thats what is going to happen
they sei=ze the money during fayose administration now they are acting up
Bleep up APC FOOLS
IDIOTS
BASTARD
if you continue to talk like a tout driven by sentiments and political affiliation, you'll look like a fool before intellectual people.

Bring out any evidence of fayose complaining that allocations were not given to him. You're too old for this mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by seunmsg(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Davash222:

Workers were paid and that is all that matters at this point. If Fayose had paid while in office, this wont even be an issue.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by allthingsgood: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Davash222:

He should be commended for paying worker’s salary This is exactly why these politicians are riding on us.

Yes. He should be commended for paying backlog of arrears owed by his predecessor.
Same predecessor that looted the state to stupor!

Politicians ride only those who choose not to open their brain

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by fof1: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
BIGDADDY000:
AS MUCH AS I LOVE FAYOSE, THOSE ARE THE STUPID
DAMN MISTAKE THAT HE DID.

STOP TALKING ROT.WHAT'S DAMN MISTAKES,? HOW MANY MONTHS OF UNPAID Salary DID FAYEMI LEFT BEHIND FOR PETER FAYOSE TO SETTLE. D ONE MONTH SALARY MONEY,DID HE GO WITH IT OR FG REFUSED TO RELEASE D ALLOCATION AT HIS EXIT. PLS POST CORRECT STUFF ALWAYS. WHETHER U SUPPORT IR AGAINST ANY PERSON...
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Reason why these old men called politicians are easily getting you people, u guys are too gullible, too lazy to reason.....so you fall for this cheap goal?
YOU WELCOME DUDE! am not the type of those people you used to exchanged
words and arguing with on NAIRALAND.
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by rainbow5: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Governance is a continuum this shouldnt be in the news it is about Ekiti money and Ekiti people

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by donbrowser(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
chuksdel:
bunch of fools
i know thats what is going to happen
they sei=ze the money during fayose administration now they are acting up
Bleep up APC FOOLS
IDIOTS
BASTARD
Which money was seized? Fayose received bailout twice and never payed. Fayose is a thief.
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by Integrafamoo: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
Governance is continuum, Fayose also paid the 2months salary areas he left in 2014.
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by poyebad: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
He did not pay workers, medical doctors and consultants in particular, employed by Fayose. Some of them are still owed up to four months.
Confirmed!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by andyanders: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Davash222:

Exactly. I wonder why praising someone elected to govern his people, paying their salaries with tax payers money and not his own money and people are celebrating him as if he is paying from his pocket.

He will still seat with his commissioners on how to steal same money and reward those who saw him to the position he is. All is about stealing and not governance. Only the poor suffers as the rich feeds on the poor. They will start by awarding contracts and over inflecting those contracts and be getting kickbacks here and there.
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by Dracomemnon: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lool... So na just one month salary arrears Fayose bin dey owe? Smh. I thought APC and the apparently incompetent media were bandying 5-6 months arrears. Na wa oh.
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by gare(f): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Its is there right, this is not suppose to be news, because others have failed does not mean we cannot raise the bar of Governance in this country, construction of road should not be news to use it is the duty of the government to ensure we live in a habitable place.

Anyway he should continue like that and ensure workers are paid as at when due. Not excuses
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
sholamii:
Governor Fayemi has paid the one month salary arrears owed by the Ayo Fayose administration to civil servants

- The governor had signed an Executive Order cancelling levies in public schools

Ekiti state deputy governor, Bisi Egbeyemi, on Sunday, January 6, said the state government had paid the one month salary arrears owed by the Ayo Fayose administration to civil servants.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Egbeyemi announced this while addressing religious leaders, political office holders and civil servants at the Government Jouse in Ado-Ekiti.

Egbeyemi said that Fayemi had promised to make the life of Ekiti people better and ensure that all and sundry felt the positive impact of the government.

He noted that Fayemi’s priority was the welfare of the people which shaped the policy thrust of his administration.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/gov-fayemi-pays-ekiti-state-workers-salary-arrears-owed-by-fayose/r3f6g1p

PDP's Ayo Fayose owed 1 month.

APC's Aregberascal owes 30 months.

Do the math grin
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
fopayi:
*You: I'm broke. *Me: Join m c d a v e f u n d s . c o m
•You: I'm always at work. *Me: Join m c d a v e f u n d s . c o m

•You: I hate my job. *Me: Join m c d a v e f u n d s . c o m

•You: I have no retirement savings. *Me: Join m c d a v e f u n d s . c o m

•You: I need to get paid while I sleep *Me: Join m c d a v e f u n d s . c o m

•You: I want financial freedom. *Me: Join m c d a v e f u n d s . c o m

•You: I don't have money to join *Me: Then what you're doing isn't working... Join m c d a v e f u n d s . c o m

Think about it… Are your excuses bigger than your dreams? Are you going to let them pass you by?
Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed your life
?NO Buying ?No Selling ?No Product marketing ?No fixed working time ?No Networking (unless u much interested in Referral bonuses) ?No Panic, No fear...
see more details at m c d a v e f u n d s . c o m
The Very definition of SCAM
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by Splasshhh(f): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Data top now available on FirstBank mobile banking.
See this
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by ItzBIM(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anonymous4:

Sowore which LCDA chairman and what State??

Nah president of Nigeria. Here to flush out the old people with old ideas.
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by Reference(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
This is the impetus a change of government brings. The new team is bound to perform until the laws of diminishing returns come into play and the people are taken for granted.

So all those states singing from the same broken record since 1999, 2003, 2007 and even 2011 hear this. You have stagnated and are no where you should be if the tenets of a virile democracy were to be at play.
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by ajayiopy: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
OGA PARK WELL,FAYOSE ALSO STARTED BY CLEARING OUTSTANDING SALARIES BUT WETIN WE GAIN AT THE END
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by bender79: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
victorazyvictor:
Initial gara gara.
We I'll see how long it will last especially as his donor is about to be disgraced out of office next month and his questionable electoral process that brought him Fayemi to the office will be revisited.
Bad belle kee you there!
Re: Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose by sholamii(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Cloud007:
But we were made to understand that fayose owed almost a year salary

He said he will clear all backlog of salary arrears within 6 months

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP / Tinubu Hails Ganduje For Fighting Corruption / Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.