Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Christians God Are Not Muslims God Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians God Are Not Muslims God Part 2 (219 Views)

Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 / Christians, God Is Responsible For Atleast Some Of The Suffering On Earth . / Somebody Tell Nigeria Christians, God Is Not On 2019 Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians God Are Not Muslims God Part 2 by Earthkumy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
Christians God is not Muslims god part 2

The most important task before any Christian is to know the name of His God and to understand what makes the name tick. What makes the name important, and why the name should be understood and used for effective answers and results, in all activities of life? The inability to understand the above made many to believe others who are not Christians worship the same God but with different methods. This is not truth in any way you look at it, because the Christian God has a distinct name.
Before we go further I will want us to understand the importance and power of a good name. when I first met my wife and I surprised her by visiting her parents unannounced, when I sat down to talk with her Father, the first thing he asked was my father’s name, when I told him my father’s name, I noticed he was relaxed and he told me many good things about my father I knew not. And I was accepted because of who my grandfather and father were, without much interrogation. Good name opens doors and make receiving favor an easy thing. The same goes to Dangote sons in Nigeria and many others well known in the society. That’s just merry men, so whatever name God should bear must have the abilities to open doors both spiritual and physical and any name that lack all that abilities is not qualified to call a God’s name.
When Jesus was talking to His disciples he told them, whatever you asked in my name I will do it and the Father will be glorified (John 14:13-14). Why will the father be gloried when things are done in the name of the son? The answer is in the book of John 17:6b, when he was talking to the Father He said “I have manifested your name to the men you gave me out the world” in other words the name given the son is actually the father’s name. He further stated in verse 7 of the same chapter that everything He ever works with came from the Father. No wonder everything both spiritual and physical bows to the name, nothing will ever exist or will ever exist above that name (Phil. 2:9-11) God exalted the son by giving Him His own name that at the mention of it both thing in heaven and earth bows down. So the name Yeshua or Jesus is only name qualified to call a God
Now haven’t established that the name of Christian God is Hebrew Yeshua or Greet Jesus. It’s good to note that the name is not just an ordinary pronunciation of vowel and consonance. That’s why is ignorance that makes people argue about sounds and pronunciation. So the name is more about connection than sound.
Next we will look at how to make the name always work for us through spiritual connection.
Stay tuned
Pst Eze Chukwu
Re: Christians God Are Not Muslims God Part 2 by Earthkumy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Study In China For March Intake 2019 / Daily Love Food Devotional / In Unpleasant Moments, Glorify God With Thanksgiving - Jn.11:4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.