Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Boko Haram Attack Borno Community,burn Down Houses,loot Properties(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attack Borno Community,burn Down Houses,loot Properties(photos) (856 Views)

Children Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Voters In Borno Community (Photos) / Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses / Pipeline Explosion In Osisioma, Abia Kills Many, Burns Down Houses (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attack Borno Community,burn Down Houses,loot Properties(photos) by zoba88: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
According to journalist Salkida who was arrested last year by army for his alleged link with Boko Haram,the insurgents last night attacked Ajilari in Borno and burnt down houses.They also loot properties.He wrote....

'Just In: Boko Haram fighters currently burning down houses in Ajilari, at the outskirts of Maiduguri, not far from Gomari. Burning of houses or a whole community is a signature attack of Shekau’s faction. Important to note that Ajilari is in Maiduguri'.

Update on Ajilari: The attackers left the suburb around 1:am after they were chased out by the CJTF and Civil Defence. Apparently the attackers were in the area to loot. The fact that Boko Haram choose Maiduguri to loot calls for serious concern'.

There is also an unconfirmed rumours  that the terrorists sent a letter to Jakana village and warned the residents to vacate before Wednesday

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/boko-haram-attack-borno-communityburn.html

Re: Boko Haram Attack Borno Community,burn Down Houses,loot Properties(photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
This one no be new thing na.....
Boko haram is our mist.
Mean while
Check my signature
Re: Boko Haram Attack Borno Community,burn Down Houses,loot Properties(photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
How some people still go about chanting sai barber marvels me....

Buhari is failure personified..

The man is a living dunce..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Borno Community,burn Down Houses,loot Properties(photos) by Emeks008(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Something has to be done immediately regarding this Boko haram wahala.

My only concern is about the innocent citizens suffering from what the political elite brought to them all in the name of politics.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Borno Community,burn Down Houses,loot Properties(photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Emeks008:
Something has to be done immediately regarding this Boko haram wahala.

My only concern is about the innocent citizens suffering from what the political elite brought to them all in the name of politics.

This happens when incompetent people are in sensitive positions in government...
Buhari has nothing to do with governance..
The man is a certified calamity

I wouldn't pity the citizens you mentioned because most of them are still out there chanting sai barber...
Re: Boko Haram Attack Borno Community,burn Down Houses,loot Properties(photos) by madridguy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Attack Borno Community,burn Down Houses,loot Properties(photos) by sage111: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
The only thing working is 9ja right now is sport betting
Check my post for free odds and contact me for more SURE ODDS
Re: Boko Haram Attack Borno Community,burn Down Houses,loot Properties(photos) by StillX10(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Buhari has finished this country

Where is the NA?
Re: Boko Haram Attack Borno Community,burn Down Houses,loot Properties(photos) by saaron(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
A govt that will rather send 70 policemen to arrest one Serving Senator than protect lives and properties deserves to be overthrown by CIVILIAN REVOLUTION!
Re: Boko Haram Attack Borno Community,burn Down Houses,loot Properties(photos) by Turantula(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
StillX10:
Buhari has finished this country

Where is the NA?
On there way back from daily trust office

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Atiku Campaign Office / Breaking:apc Thugs Stabbed PDP Supporter To Dead During Atiku’s Rally In Kaduna / Video: Sowore, Moghalu And Durotoye Agree To Produce A Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.