Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady (72239 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Parents Give Their Daughter 2018 Jeep Wrangler To Mark Her 16th Birthday / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by byinks(f): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
So Trump and ICE didn't see him.
Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by Ayobami7(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by Mbenny(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
yahoo yahoo
Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by ajericho(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Y'all are crazy,the guy is actually a comedian
Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by Mbediogu(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
tendingNews:

SOURCE

Chai! So this boy madness continued in US eh? God punish Satan.
Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by Ugosample(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
smoke9910:
Even if you showed them eko Atlantic or even wakanda sef, they will still think we live in huts. So leave ignorant people to their folly. They are not worth the effort of correcting.

most Africans still live in primitive conditions tho

thafs why I don't blame them when they think in such manner.

Having pockets of modernity on the continent does not imply development

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by nnanyel: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
What rubbish!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by labani06(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin proudly Hausa i no even care to travel to abroad now so no one would accuse me of giving bad names to the nation

Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by enemyofprogress: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
mad man....but wait o isn't there supposed to be winter? anyways I hope he turns into an iceblook sooner than he imagined
please borrow me your pant
Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by IronGalaxy: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2019
Nigerians sometimes

*, Sighs*
Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by Kaa4(m): 5:34am On Jan 09, 2019
GistFullGround:
Don't be surprised that his "Babalawo" asked him to do this for money to roll in

He may be using his birthday as a cover.

That is more correct.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by suremanpatriot: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2019
This is a disgrace,see how his behavior abroad deprives others from getting visa. Shameful ritualistic dumb head angry
Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjas keep giving Nigeria a bad image since 1900

Pretty sure you don't have a life for you to carry tribal issue on head...... Don't quote me or you die sad
Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by Immarocks(f): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2019
this is not an ordinary bath..... period
Re: Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady by CioAngels(f): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2019
Everywhere they go, they must do jazz, fear Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.