Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim (2971 Views)

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-Hashim

People's Trust (PT) Presidential Candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim in an interview with Channels Television said that for Nigeria to grow, we must change our attitude to investors.

According to him, we must stop acting like we are at war with investors, thereby making it unnecessarily difficult to do business in Nigeria.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv37cPWZj_o
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by Carlos122(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Let's be serious oh, this olawepo Hashim guy news has been all over the news, can he do a Leicester City come February?

11 European Football Clubs You Never Knew Have Never Been Relegated

https://topsoccerblog.com/european-football-clubs-never-been-relegated/
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by festacman(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Good point. Investors must also accept that those dark days when "investors" walk into Nigeria and do a "collabo" with corrupt politicians to fleece Nigeria are over. Come and do your business legitimately and give Nigeria her due. It is a new Nigeria now!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by GoodMuyis(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Stop Campaigning on social media.
When are you going to start campaigning in the North, SE, SS
What party structure did you have in the North, SE, SS

All these social media campaign effort if fruitless with grassroots work at other geo-political zones. Sowore is even better off at that
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nigeria must change everything, if we are to develop anytime soon.

Starting with Power policy. How do stimulate an economy with no power? How can an oil producing country run on generators? Power adjustements alone have the "power" (capacity) to boost this economy to up to 70% in 5 years.

Then Corruption. If you tackle the power problem and minimize the corruption issues, Nigeria will soar very high above its pairs. For now, the country is populous sheethole undecided

Check my signature to compare and book flights and hotels worldwide. Why should you pay 500k for what others get at 350k ?
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by chinavs9ja(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Too much talk

I am a web designer, check my signature
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by Yankiss(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
This is one candidate I think makes sense in the entire presidential team. But we all know that Nigerians will not vote him despite his formidable credentials. Our people are strange. They know the disease, the know the causatives and the curatives. But they won't want to be cured, neck deep in their zombeism. Expect the General election to be between Buhari and Atiku who have little or nothing for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by vuxametrics: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME IS READY TO COMMENCE – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019!

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 4 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

WHAT YOU LEARN AT THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING, WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DESIGN 3D ANIMATIONS! THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME IS READY TO COMMENCE – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019!

BE THE 3D ANIMATOR EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 4 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTED

At this 4-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

WHAT YOU LEARN AT THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING, WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DESIGN 3D ANIMATIONS! THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by VictorNoni3097x: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2019

Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by franklypaen: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
I listened to this guy yesterday and he made sense but the sad reality is he doesn't have a chance sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by Starboytwo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Im gonna be voting either Mr hashim or Sowore coming this february election...was for Atiku but to what end?...same ol' shiii....

All the news I have seen about these guys were about business,about solving our numerous issues,profer expert solutions,discuss ideas etc...I thought Pdp was gonna be doing that...

Let the debate decides whose got my votes....
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by brickswrites: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
I think it really time to change our attitude towards everything, nothing seem working with the negative energy all the while!

Lets change the Attitude by electing Olawepo Hashim as President and all Positive Energy will be restored for National Growth.

Vote People's Trust
Support Gbenga Olawepo Hashim.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by Amatunia: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Haha
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by BrutusOj(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
To be sincere, this guy sounds so good to be a good candidate. I listened to him on channels yesterday and wished only him and the other freshers are contesting. Unfortunately we need to ATIKULATE for now to send Daura lord home.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by yuni: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
All na for their belle jawe...
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by prince088: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
If this guy can continue like this...

Sooner he will make progress

Meanwhile

Super clean 2012 Camry SE toks with low actual mileage for sale.

https://www.nairaland.com/4858476/super-clean-low-mileage-2012
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by Ressaman(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by remedick: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Investors are the life blood of any country. Ditch them at your own peril

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Happy New Year Everyone and May 2019 bring us good tidings.

I know there are lots of home owners or intending home owners here.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the South Western states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs of single phase left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
This man is brilliant and well grounded

He clearly knows his onions

But unfortunately for now we need someone with the might of atiku to unseat that useless incompetent lazy buhari

Come 2023 this man can run

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
I watched the program on Channels yesterday. The man was quite brilliant. I will pick him over the lifeless one or Atiku, any time, any day.
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by winkmart: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yankiss:
This is one candidate I think makes sense in the entire presidential team. But we all know that Nigerians will not vote him despite his formidable credentials. Our people are strange. They know the disease, the know the causatives and the curatives. But they won't want to be cured, neck deep in their zombeism. Expect the General election to be between Buhari and Atiku who have little or nothing for Nigeria.

80% of voters are illiterates. They only know the corrupt popular leaders.. Nigeria will only develop when the people's mentality change and millions have access to information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by newsnjobs(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tell Buhari maybe he will hear, anyway Ameachi said he doesn't read so he wouldn't hear you.
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
gensteejay:
I watched the program on Channels yesterday. The man was quite brilliant. I will pick him over the lifeless one or Atiku, any time, any day.

true. very true. He is my candidate
Re: Nigeria Economy: We Must Change Attitude To Investors - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
LiveByNight:
This man is brilliant and well grounded

He clearly knows his onions

But unfortunately for now we need someone with the might of atiku to unseat that useless incompetent lazy buhari

Come 2023 this man can run

Hashim is well prepared at the grassroot. He will uproot Buhari and Atiku

(1) (2) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) President Buhari, Atiku, Goodluck Jonathan, In Yusuf Buhari's Wedding / Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo Was Spotted Harvesting Crops In His Farm / Peter Obi Posing For A Photo Shoot While Others Were Praying-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.