Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) (2971 Views)

A Brutally Honest Review Of Transsion Devices / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Henryneo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hey guys so i've been using the Camon 11 Pro for about a month plus now and just had to let y'all know exactly how i feel about the device considering it's price point.

It was a bittersweet relationship. I wished Tecno did a little bit more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QJZnRq_x2s
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Whizzahd(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
If you expect more from any of these crappy Chinese companies, then I'm sorry for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by seunfly: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Whizzahd:
If you expect more from any of these crappy Chinese companies, then I'm sorry for you.
Chinese company are competing at the highest level, we Nigerians just tolerates rubish, hype rubish and allow ourselves to be used partly because we don't find out things for ourselves except what we are being given.

3 Likes

Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin I hate all tecno infinix iPhones Samsung smartphones angry over hyped thrash phones

I need a verified Google ads to buy with it's domain
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Santinojr: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Very nice video bro..
The device is wayyyyy too expensive for its value
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by seunfly: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Santinojr:
Very nice video bro..

It is not only this particular devices, it is all tecno and infinix device viz-a-viz other OEM. Just compare their prices with umidigi, ulephone, vernee, Lenovo, Asus, Huawei, Xiaomi etc you will see that tecno is highly expensive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Behankey(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2019
It's very normal to want more. I mean, they could have used another processor and maybe run it on Android One. But that doesn't make it less of a good phone
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by seunfly: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Behankey:
It's very normal to want more. I mean, they could have used another processor and maybe run it on Android One. But that doesn't make it less of a good phone
Yes it is a good phone so far it does it's job properly however the spec does not justify the price. If you compare it with other OEM spec for spec, this phone should be in the range of 50/55k at most 60k.
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Freelancerx: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Quite honest. And I'm sure every phone has areas where they are lacking. Sure we can't have it all that's why manufacturers will leave something out in one to buffer the other.They've been improving and I'm sure they'll continue to.
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by missslimzy(f): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
absolutely said my mind
Freelancerx:
Quite honest. And I'm sure every phone has areas where they are lacking. Sure we can't have it all that's why manufacturers will leave something out in one to buffer the other.They've been improving and I'm sure they'll continue to.
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by datyorubaboy: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
i believe there is room for improvement
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by omoalajah(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
i believe Tecno is a brand that gives room for improvement
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Freelancerx: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
missslimzy:
absolutely said my mind
Glad I could do that grin
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by seunfly: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2019
Freelancerx:
Yes, you can't pack everything in one phone when such phone is not premium with premium price, manufacturers works on budget Viz-a-viz the likely wants of a target audience but the price of tecno camon 11 pro does not justify the specs in comparison with other OEMs. It is not peculiar with tecno camon 11pro alone but most tecno phones and this is because other OEM has ignored this market(lack of competition). That is why I have been against people here who feels tecno has been doing us a favor, I say tecno is not different from our politicians who exploit us why we praise them and come to their defence.

1 Like

Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
I think this particular holds some level of advantage over devices of the same price. Tecno actually did a great job on this one even though it's normal for we human beings to want more.
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Behankey(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2019
seunfly:

Yes it is a good phone so far it does it's job properly however the spec does not justify the price. If you compare it with other OEM spec for spec, this phone should be in the range of 50/55k at most 60k.
Hmm. I get you. Can we say exchange rates affected its price?
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by seunfly: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Behankey:
Hmm. I get you. Can we say exchange rates affected its price?
Does exchange rates not affect other OEM?
The simple answer is a classic monopoly market, control the market and give people whatever is good for u and the price that is good for u as usual.
In this case tecno monopolise the market not because they are the only brand available but because of lack of exposure and deep knowledge about phone by the market itself.
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Behankey(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
seunfly:

The simple answer is a classic monopoly market, control the market and give people whatever is good for u and the price that is good for u as usual.
In this case tecno monopolise the market not because they are the only brand available but because of lack of exposure and deep knowledge about phone by the market itself.

there's work to be done by other phone brands then. In order to break the Monopoly. Another part of me is saying that Tecno is leveraging on the work theyve done in the past. Maybe, maybe not.
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by skywalker240(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Comparing hauwei honor 7a with the spark 2 (same price range). Even the umidigi 3a pro (Same price too) is better than the spark. Now i know the reason why a lot of people are not happy with them.
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by datyorubaboy: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
I personally believe Tecno didn’t go beyond expectation on this but then everyone has their opinion
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Rubiesangel: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yes, there is always room for more. As new technologies and need arise, i believe they would be incorporated. The camon 11 pro is cool and I even expect more this year. More is good.
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Blastedholligan: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Santinojr:
Very nice video bro..
very true bro. I won't lie
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Blastedholligan: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Yes, there is always room for more. As new technologies and need arise, i believe they would be incorporated. The camon 11 pro is cool and I even expect more this year. More is good.
I'm hoping they'll improve on the quality of there device
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Blastedholligan: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
seunfly:

the major reason people buy TECNO is because of there publicity and affordability. You'll agree that before Xiaomi, Umidigi etc came out Tecno cost far less than there Samsung, HTC etc in Nigeria back then ba? Everything works with process, I'm sure they'll review there price very soon.
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by missslimzy(f): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
I believe Tecno really did well on this particular device
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by omoalajah(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
I agree with you
Freelancerx:
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by chicwoman(f): 1:09am On Jan 21, 2019
I think so too
missslimzy:
I believe Tecno really did well on this particular device
Re: Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) by Israellionel: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lexusgs430 Spray Some Umiwater For These People Pls.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know About The Whatsapp Free Mode? / Samsung Galaxy A31 Advice / Send A Screenshot Of Your Network And Data Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.